Ash Taylor to Kilmarnock

Currently live on BBC Scotland if anyone’s missing him!

Lies like us ‘having investment in the next 12 months’, having a ‘right go’ at promotion and ‘buying the freehold’.

PLEASE LP. SHUT UP OR PUT UP!!!

1 Like

Its a Taylor McInnes love affair

Folk duo? Or A female country singer?

Either way don’t know the song, is it any good?

Wasn’t he supposed to be still out with covid this weekend, how come he is playing tonight?

More cost cutting by Pomlett.

1 Like

This cost cutting I agree with! Ash Taylor was crap for us - didn’t look interested or fit. He must have been on around £2k a week- that could get us two decent, younger players, if Fullarton does his job properly!

How’s he negotiated a contract and done a medical in isolation ? :thinking:

5 Likes

Good riddance.
Didn’t seem interested so get rid,he’s done us a favour by leaving

2 Likes

He did a Joe Wicks workout on a Zoom call. Signatures completed via racing pigeon wearing a protective suit. P*ss off Walsall. Patronising idiots.

Maybe Ash Taylor lied about having covid the club found out and terminated his contract.

4 Likes

I think this has a lot to do with the rushworth prank tbh. Pure guess
Work but I presume he’s been told off over it made contact with his old manager and fell out with the club and they have agreed best for
All to move on.

2 Likes

Prob used the covid positive as a cover up to not have to travel with the team whilst negotiating his new deal.

1 Like

What’s the Rushworth prank?

Why would it have anything to do with that? This will be about the fact he’s been shite for us. He won’t be happy at not playing. An opportunity has arisen to go and play elsewhere. He also gets to move back to Scotland, and can live in picturesque Ayrshire, which is a darn sight better than walsall :joy:

The one where he tweeted that Rushworth was recalled to Brighton

1 Like

Must admit, we went to visit friends in Largs a few years ago and Scotland is Beautiful

1 Like

I maybe made that remark flippantly but I think it’s something we tend to ignore when considering players moving to Walsall. It’s not much of a plus point. It might suit some who fancy the nightlife of brum or don’t want the costs of London life, but for those who want to live somewhere nice for their family, it doesn’t really grab you.

Take Taylor for instance…he was in Aberdeen for a couple of years. Great place, lovely city, right on the coast, most footballers will live inland a little in glorious hilly villages. Then he moves to walsall. I’ve suggested before that his awful form might be down to not being at all settled down in the west Midlands. He can’t be that bad a player, he got rave reviews for Aberdeen. And yet he’s looked lethargic for us and, even worse, not bothered at times. Maybe he just wasn’t happy here.

4 Likes

I’m going to go with the fact he looked like he was towing a f***ing caravan for most of his stay as the reason for his poor form, rather than being a bit sad he doesn’t live in beautiful Aberdeen anymore to be honest.

4 Likes

Surely your research where your moving to first? We’ve had many players come from far away places to play for the club and many have eventually moved back home closer to their family as they get home sick eg Leitao , butler.
Not many have been as crap unfit and lazy as Taylor

5 Likes