Bolton and Bury

And now the staff pension pots at Bury have thousands of pounds missing.
Absolute joke .
How can people still think they have been hard done to .
Probably went on Beckfords wages .

1 Like

Depends who “they” are. The fans are innocent in this skullduggery.

Maybe, maybe not .
Ultimately the correct decision has been made and the fans can rebuild the club IF they are as concerned as they say they are,

1 Like

Sorry, are you suggesting that the fans have something to do with the fraudulent and reckless activities that have been going on? I agree totally that the right decision has been made, however, I have empathy for the staff and supporters. Not their doing or their fault that their club had been pillaged by greedy chancers.

2 Likes

Fine line to choose here I believe , if fans had been voicing their concerns of the ridiculous signings and obvious extortionate wages that would accompany those signings , but no … just happy basking in the glory of promotion while they overpaid for the success other teams either couldn’t , or wouldn’t try to finance .

2 Likes

I’m sure as with any club, there will have been fans that were concerned and fans that couldn’t see past their nose. A bit like our club, where some people bought into the well run club narrative based on a few years in the Championship and couldn’t see the bigger picture, that of an owner that has made millions for himself, and left the club in a long term vulnerable position.

4 Likes

Sorry i still can’t feel sorry for the fans :expressionless: especially the ones giving us the big one when they beat us a couple of years ago, if you are a fan and you buy into something knowing that it is morally wrong but with a great outcome then it’s a case of live by the sword and die by it.

2 Likes

I understand we are all fans of our own individual clubs and want all the success that money can buy , but the powers to be need to monitor each and every club in all leagues and not permit this to carry on , and spend money that they don’t have … ANY CLUB .

4 Likes

How many were giving the big un? No more so than our fans or any other fans do. For every nob end there will be 20 reasonable, decent, proud supporters who deserve better.
Hope we never get in this situation as I imagine those with this attitude would soon have a different take on it. All a bit playground stuff for me.

1 Like

Thanks for agreeing with my point :smile:

1 Like

Bet the EFL stick them in League 2 next season.

4 Likes

:+1::smirk:

But they wouldn’t of cared before they found their club in the ■■■■ I bet though :wink:

3 Likes

About 4000 if i can remember? but they are all complacent in my view

It’s a strange one, but when we were in the Championship, I had a feeling that it wasn’t my club anymore. Lots of ■■■■■■■ suddenly showing up and the likes of Whalley and others becoming too far up there own arses. It happens, unfortunately.
On my travels, I always feel an affinity, and enjoy a conversation with a fellow, lower league fan, than ever I do with a fan of a “big club”.

4 Likes

Some have been voicing their concerns for a while, especially when the ground was sold.

2 Likes

They haven’t got that many :joy:

1 Like

Me too , always feel like … ".oh Walsall they are my second team , I hope they do well "
Bigger local team talkers … ■■■■■■■

2 Likes

Or the “we should be beating teams like West Ham” :joy:

2 Likes

To be fair I have read reports that at a number of fans focus meetings the topic of money and where it was coming from was raised a number of times. Those asking the questions were shut down and told to ‘get behind the lads’ etc etc

1 Like

Their fans should be ploughed into the ashes of Gigg Lane, which should then be salted so nothing grows on it for 1000 years.