Brentford vs Swansea City - Sat 29th May - 3pm - Championship Play-Off Final

Or is Rico being wrapped up in cotton wool for other reasons?

The game is worth £100 million plus. If they thought Rico was fit to play, he’d be be playing.

2 Likes

Hundred and sixty million it said on tv this morning, will any saddlers be watching the game?

Was going to, but now playing at 4pm so I’ll have it on the radio in the car

1 Like

Will be watching the game.
with Neil Taylor leaving villa they need a back up left back its rumoured Dean Smith will move for Rico in pre season

1 Like

Yes, will watch this and boycott watching the other final later tonight. How it should be.

2 Likes

Biggest game in football, and with genuine meaning to real fans, not bragging rights over some new silver.

This one game has real implications on future destiny of the teams involved.

worth One hundred and seventy eight million to the winner banded about now, if Brentford win and they are going to get that much, why do they need to sell Rico?

Do you understand, that while no one knows the exact amount, the general consensus is that Walsall get around a million if Brentford get to the Premiership? With or without Rico in the final team?

1 Like

Oh right, i was thinking that we only get money from his sale

1 Like

Has it ever been confirmed that there is a relevant clause, or is it just conjecture?

Not even mentioned in the express&star or Liam kean that we are in for a windfall if Brentford go up . Which is strange if it is true .

Seems we’re all a bit hamstrung by not knowing anything about any of the potential clauses.
I blame Bonser.

Pelanty Brentwood!

2 Likes

Pelanty conversion.

1 Like

What on earth is Swansea’s shirt? Reminds me of my 1980s computer screen

1 Like

That’s not a shirt, it’s a walking advertisement board :joy:

Here is the prototype

1 Like

Brentford flying at the moment 2-0

Funny looking back, Brentford was always a regular fixture for us in the past, to see them in the Premiershite with a spanking new ground…strange how some clubs have evolved.
I can remember Cambridge being in the old style First Division too.

Your memory is about as good as your predictions of doom.
Cambridge Utd have never played in the top tier of English football.