Rico Henry Sell On Clause

We could go and watch Makris too? See where he grew up? Interview his mum?

No Henry in Brentford’s team !!!
Injured still ?

1 Like

Just beat me. Not even warming the bench. Came on in the first leg of the semi but not included since.

Hamstring injury

His torn hamstring occurred back in February, but this set-back is said to be ‘minor’. I hope so, serious hamstring injuries can be career limiting.

Brentford winning 1-0 ! Is this gonna happen??? Will we see any money???

Yes and no :sweat_smile:

Were in the money were in the money i hope?

Write that cheque out this is over already :wink:

Dont getting tempting fate :tired_face:

1 Like

Better wait for the Fat Lady to start first

1 Like

Isnt there a premier league promotion clause in there too?

1 Like

Swansea haven’t got 3 goals in them, oh hold on a bit :joy:

If Brentford do go up and we appear to get nowt, the club will maintain that there was no such clause in the Rico sell on, will save the embarrassment of pesky fans asking what we should spend the funds on.

Give the bloke a call keeper Jesus Christ

As this seems to be really happening now, I suspect we are indeed in for a decent seven figure windfall.

The stuff in the public domain on the deal is that it was an initial fee of £1.5m (whatever happened to that?) which could increase to over £5m due to various clauses.

I suspect that the promotion to PL clause does exist and is a pretty decent chunk of the £3.5m balance. The other triggers (I’m guessing appearances and England call up) don’t come with Brentford simultaneously receiving an absolute bucket load of cash. Whereas promotion to the EPL would make say a £1.5m payment to Walsall absolute peanuts.

Let’s hope so anyway. Hold on you Bees.

2 Likes

Yes, according to FM it’s worth £750k

Bonser has just been and got his speed boat catalogue out!!!

2 Likes

Pomlett on the phone to Stef Gamble and Dan Mole

6 Likes