Brian Dutton

Be more constructive with your feedback!

1 Like

Naive rookie owner gives big ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  manager lots of money to spend. Big ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  spunks it up the walk and fecks off when it goes horribly wrong.

Can anybody add anything else?

1 Like

Yes your language is putrid :wink:

1 Like

Apologies mate. Think itā€™s called venting oneā€™s spleen!
Maybe I should stop tuning in as after most games Iā€™m incandescent with rage.
Luckily we donā€™t have a cat!

3 Likes

I was only jesting mucka swear all day for me,itā€™s a horrible time to be following Walsall itā€™s the same for us all it wouldnā€™t be so bad if we had 3 or 4 good opportunities in a match but we look devoid of any attacking threat at the minute.The only answer I can see to that changing is our best create player returning from injury in time to help us get some points on the board before he makes the journey up the M6 a few junctions.

To be optimistic, Holden, James Clarke, Tyriek and Kinsella would all strengthen the 11 that played today. Add to that, Melbourne, Norman, Bates, Scarr, Roberts and Vincent all playing well tonight, thatā€™s 10 players to grind out a result. I was quite impressed with Sadler but I think he might be needed as cover on the pitch and a big support on the touch line.

Gordon looks off the pace, McDonald isnā€™t firing, Nolan is overweight and Lavery is okay if he gets some support around him (due to his lack of pace). Add Reid and Osei, and we just need 2 or 3 of these to find a spark.

White looks okay in a back 5 and if weā€™re grinding out a result away from home. However, we have to have more forward thinking players on the pitch. Perry must be given game time against the lesser opposition.

Osadebe and Sinclair are ā€˜Dog and Duckā€™ standard, sadly, but letā€™s be fair: Cheltenham and Newport are decent teams and neither wiped the floor with us.

I feel totally gutted about the result tonight but was not entirely surprised. Bradford and Exeter are not easy games (especially without Kinsella) but after that, I predict an improvement in our points tally.

We just need to steady the ship and stick together. #UTS

5 Likes

Just need the perfect storm scenario then ? :wink:

I remember the Rimmer hat trick at Sunderland (on Dean Smithā€™s debut). Thereā€™s the hope. I also remember the 7-0 defeat v Chelsea shortly after (Durie got 5 but I think Kevin Wilson scored too).

Expect the unexpected.

Andy Cook to get sent off and Walsall to beat Bradford: keep the faith! :grinning:

3 Likes

Itā€™s good in a way that you were gutted by the result.

Iā€™m struggling to muster the enthusiasm to be gutted unfortunately.

Walsall games are providing some distraction and structure but football in its current guise isnā€™t gripping me. Or maybe Walsall FC in its current guise isnā€™t gripping me. Maybe both

Hopefully we donā€™t get dragged into the relegation scrap. This should give Leigh time to properly think about how we turn the corner on a managed decline that has been in progress since May 2016.

6 Likes

He should have been loaned out in January to another 4th Division club and allowed to play against us then!

2 Likes

We just need a win and we can start looking upwards again. I know what youā€™re saying though @TheBostedSlab

Clarke was a horrible man and in the long run, weā€™ll look back and say that, under Pomlett and Dutton, the oil tanker began to turn back in the right direction.

It may take a while thoughā€¦

1 Like

I wish I shared your optimism.

:laughing: :smile: :rofl:

That was deep!

I think we need a band meeting:
Brett
Jermaine?

Murray Hewitt might make a decent manager you know @simon

3 Likes

we have been in worse situations than this. Agree there is cause for optimism but it will take time. Remember, with a few smart additions Graydon turned a relegation bound team into a great team. UTS!!!

1 Like

He could do the pre-interview from the New Zealand Consulate.

2 Likes

Dutton will get it regardless with the cheapskates running the show you watch theyve got a lump sum and saved a wage getting shot of Clarke thats all they care about and still folk keep defending them.

1 Like

Loved that show! Murray was class! :rofl:

1 Like

WFHYS on song again :rofl:

1 Like