Brian Dutton

Hopefully hear from him post match. Will be a momentous occasion for Liam Keen as he is allowed to ask a question without interruption for the first time whilst covering Walsall.

14 Likes

Dutton as a quietly spoken more measured boss will be nice after the DC Ego experience, he could be our Eddie Howe, imagine those scenes.
It’s a 20 game audition in a league we’re pretty safe in - low risk, potential high reward.

Let’s get behind him!

1 Like

I would expect BD to be preparing for tonights game, which is much more important than hearing a few soundbites from him.
I’m sure the E&S will get an “exclusive” interview with him before the week is out.

Anyway, the King is dead, long live the King!
Agree with danmay, BD could be our Eddie Howe, you never know…

I bet he’ll be taking some lessons today in how to finish a sentence.

2 Likes

Assuming James Clarke is still out injured, wonder if Sadler will play or if he’ll be on the sidelines tonight. Could be a route in for Tom Leak possibly.

1 Like

They’ll cover all that in the pre-interview…

That’s reminded me that Brian Dutton did the post match interview after Vale away and some on here were questioning where the hell DC was. Now we know :wink:

It also aligns nicely with BD getting a mock interview around the same time.

2 Likes

"Pro Wrestler":rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Wandering around admiring all the ‘potential’, no doubt.

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive:

3 Likes

Big fan of having a gritty but understated Yorkshireman in charge.

2 Likes

I’ve no idea what he’s going to be like as a manager, but God it’s nice not to hear empty statements about “success” “winning” “Badges” “projects” and just generally how great he is in an interview from a Walsall manager.

2 Likes

What a breath of fresh air.

Is it just me? or does he have a slight resemblance of our very own @RobHarv3y :grin: :wink:

1 Like

Yep. No BS about him just “judge me on my performances”, which is all we can really ask for.

1 Like

Too many “football club” mentions for my liking.
Dutz out.

1 Like

Comes over as shocked and very modest .Liked his comment that after tonight they will have a get together and plan for the rest of the season. Maybe not many changes for tonight then. Good luck Brian and UTS.

“Rabbit in the headlights”. But good luck to him​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Just about to say that, he gets my full support by I’m worried he might be a little to young.

FFS, someone said that I looked like Clarke too.

2 Likes