Cameron Norman

To be fair I’ve just had a quick scan of the Oxford Message Board and while some question his attitude, others are slating Robinson for not giving him game time and that he did nothing wrong in the game time he was given and should be first choice.

It’s certainly makes good reading to me. To be honest I don’t care if he’s got a ■■■■ attitude as long as he improves us.

Possibly a new candidate for the boo-boys, they have my vote. #stoopid name.

Get him and Laird in the first 11 ASAP.

1 Like

Walsall’s back four:

Lard, Abnormal, Leaky, Dive-in.

Sounds absolutely splendid!

2 Likes

Probably doesn’t even have a bad attitude - he probably just couldn’t bare that nob head Karl Robinson

2 Likes

Sounds like one of your parties.

1 Like

I have done the same…clearly if he didn’t get on with Robinson that is a big plus!!!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reading the Oxford fans reactions on twitter and they seem pretty annoyed by it. Must have something about him then

Paying a fee, 2.5 year deal and Keates speaking highlit of him suggests he’s been a target and not just a signing to appease fans. DK reckons he’s got a bright future. Pleased with this.

4 Likes

Only question marks on tomorrow would be with him not training with the squad beforehand. Same for Laird really. But from then on they both must be first choice and to be fair to Keates, he’s identified two positions that have been a problem for us and tried to strengthen. Who knows if it will be enough (I still don’t think Laird is the answer) but that is all you can ask with the restraints on him.

Another centre half before the game next week and then those players have got the rest of the season to prove this club is ran well enough to stay in this league.

1 Like

According to the E&S he’s big and strong, and says he loves to get forwards and we’ll see him bombing down the wing, erm, don’t we have a right back like that already??

1 Like

Yeah I took a massive gulp when I read that haha

To be fair if he can do Devlin’s job going forward AND be much better defensively then he’s pretty much the perfect right back for us.

1 Like

Some Oxford fan isn’t happy on twitter

Chris Hanks ‏ @ chrishanks2803 13m13 minutes ago

Replying to @ OxfordMailOUFC

Shocking management decision! The best right back we had! so we now have no out out right back to compliment putting a centre mid at left back, not to mention no centre forwards either WTF is going on @ OUFCOfficial We deserve some answers @ jum_wu

Why do I get a feeling this tweet will be put on a big screen Monday night at the focus meeting along with the slogan if you don’t like it support Oxford instead?

4 Likes

Is that bombing down the wing in headless-chicken kick & rush style or a more, err, considered approach?

Tbh Am quite a fan of Devlin, and don’t forget were it not for Leahys contribution to the rent dodgers game we’d be further in the doo-da and linger winless run. Think we should be prioritising CBs and a further striker as Ferrier and Gordon’s contributions less than Devlin and Leahy

4 Likes

Him and Ferrier can car share to the anger management classes :smile:

1 Like

Looks like he can play as centre back too. So two central defenders went, two arrived.

Another one with next-to-no league experience, as Joe Masi highlighted in his pod the other day.

Hope he’s decent, but experience is what we need

2 Likes