Carlisle United (A) - Sat 8th May, 3pm

1 nil win. Rose to score from corner in the 96th minute.

1 Like

That’s what good keepers do :wink:

One of my all time top 10

2 Likes
  1. Yes, at home.

2. Crock of ■■■■! Must do better and make right appointments over summer. Hope I’m wrong but can’t see this happening with bargain basement DOF and owner’s high opinion of current manager.

3. No, not if this season’s anything to go by.

4. The Wrestler. Mickey Rourke’s best acting/film by a country mile.

2 Likes

Defo 4-2, I’m going large

So where do you recommend I risk my money? Just had a look on betfair and found it totally incomprehensible.

1 Like

It’s inactivity in the lockdown don’t worry :grin:

2 Likes

My large is 5 Good British Pounds what’s your mate??

1 Like

£6.95

1 Like

Love Paul Newman the Hustler and the follow up with Tom Cruise the Color of Money are both brilliant

1 Like

With the result meaning nothing what team would you use? Play some kids?

Very specific but what the hell you only live once if £1.95 more means living on the edge I’m game!

1 Like

1 Like

Watch Next Goal Wins. Excellent.

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/19280696.carlisle-united-reveal-six-figure-income-ifollow-2020-21/
Interesting about Carlisle and Ifollow.

1 Like

No doubt we will keep quiet about how much WE have made, it’s not in the interests of the club to divulge :thinking:

4 Likes

Commercial Sensitivity Klaxon.

4 Likes

I’d guess around £400,000.

By the time it filters down to us it will be £40,000 and that is IF we get told.
Look at how much info they were putting out at the time on how many people had paid to watch? someone was asking and i think they reluctantly replied a couple of times.

Meaningless game as both sides have nothing to play for, except pride. This last game of the season will put us out of our misery.
I know most of us are not happy with the events that have unfolded this season, it’s not been anywhere near good enough.
My only hope is that the club does the right thing on Monday. I will refrain from spelling it out.

2 Likes