Club Statement

Interestingly, ‘Mole’ is the most frequently searched term on the forum over the past six months. Take from that what you will.

13 Likes

We have a mole!!! :joy:

4 Likes

Exciting music time…dandandandan !!

1 Like

We need Jasper Carrott with his moth balls, fireworks and 12 bore gun to flush him out

2 Likes

In that case…

To Dan Mole

You’re ■■■■.

Love UTS xxx

6 Likes

Well i hope he is better than the one at the club :joy:

What happend to issa having a zoom meeting with pomlett to discuss the issues.

Any chance of banning Leg-EndofBestsnot for being a tool and waste of space?

2 Likes

Any chance of banning posters who are daft enough to fall for an obvious troll?

1 Like

Perhaps the club are just waiting for the FTSE100 to close before making an announcement. Any dodgy news could impact on the freehold value and thereby impact Suffolk Life share value :grinning:

2 Likes

Hadn’t thought of that consequence. Setting my watch for 16.31.

If I have gleaned anything about LP he seems the sort of guy that takes his time with things and tries to tie up as many things as he can before he keeps us in the loop, so he can answer the points we have raised

Maybe something cropped up and delayed some arrangements with someone.

I dont think we will see Leigh till at least Monday next week and he will decide when he’s ready, not the FTSE or us

1 Like

At least we know the useless ■■■■ is reading.

1 Like

@simon He’s probably been keeping a secret diary since he was 13 3/4…

5 Likes

Clearly dragging there feet then ain’t they

Sue Townsend would do a better ■■■■■■■ job than this :bellhop_bell:end

1 Like

Maybe Dan Mole can write an autobiography about the club’s last decade: “Dan Mole: The Wilderness Years”. Our board of directors are about as up to date and cutting edge as this literary reference! :rofl:

I don’t think he’s a useless ■■■■. From what I know he’s a normal bloke, like LP and DB, with a family to look after just like the rest of us. Unfortunately he’s a key decision maker and representative of an organisation that is in rapid decline and that organisation means a lot to all of us.

12 Likes

I have always found Mole a jumped up, pompous little twit, who has a rather large ego (for some reason), whenever I have spoken to him
He needs to go back to the call centre or whatever rock he came from under.

POMLETT OUT needs to be the focus and with no surprise apparently I’ve moved to a different status on the board due to the number of likes of my posts. POMLETT. MOLE GAMBLE please go so we can save this historic club which means so much

2 Likes