D 0-0 vs Carlisle United (H) - League Two - Mon 10th April, 3pm

Hi all, I think I'm correct in saying that, as tomorrow is a Bank Holiday as           opposed to a Saturday, there will be parking restrictions in place for the RAC HQ road (Brockhurst Cres?).

Will definitely be the case. Seen cars ticketed before on a Good Friday / Easter Monday.

1 Like

You areā€¦we usually park up there but not tomorrow.

Why should parking on Brockhurst Crescent be unlawful, itā€™s a bog standard very ordinary partially residential road, parking there does not inconvenience anyone, the Companies situated there will be on holiday too. Very odd.

Years gone by loved my Easter bank holiday games. Now doing Anything seems preferable to attending a predictable goalless hoofball show and sliding down the basement division a couple of places. Oh and if Iā€™m hungry or thirsty Iā€™ll get fleeced for that as well. As someone put on Facebook were thing ever ā€˜reallyā€™ this dire under Bonser. No comment

We fell into this league under Bonser so yes, he was the root cause, together with employing the people who still currently run the club. He might not be still here but letā€™s not pretend he was so bastion of light compared to current incumbents.

1 Like

Lol. We fell Into it and went back up again the first season. Take it you wernt at swindon.

For me things have never been this bad. Shite boring football along with being fleeced in the process

I canā€™t go tomorrow, unfortunately. Last one
I missed was Gilingham and we won that one, so lets hope fate repeats itself and we manage a win. In reality i cant see anything other than a Carlisle win. If we concede first then that could be game over straight away. Concede early and i dread to think what the score could be. So sad to see the way we have declined yet again.

1 Like

We went down under Keates when Bonsor was still in charge, you know the root cause for us being in this division.

1 Like

Carlisle to show us you can play football in this league without having 6ft 6 defenders built like brick shite houses who canā€™t win headers over 5ft 6 forwards, a team who knows what formation they are playing , having a likewise budget as ours and having a manager who knows how to set a team up to attack, ā€¦
2-0 UTS

They also didnā€™t have to build a team over 3-5 years like it is being suggested we have to. They finished below us last season if I remember right.

4 Likes

They were also riddled with injuries when we played them in the first game at their place

Iā€™m sure Riley is over the moon we poached him ā€¦ :man_facepalming: :joy:

3 Likes

Quick word for Kristian Dennis, a player Iā€™ve suggested we should have signed many times over the last few years instead of some of the actually signed shyte, to have been met mainly with claims that he is some kind of supernatural jinx given the number of times heā€™s played for relegated teams - including those relegated out of the league.
20 goals this season, fair play to the 33 year old journeyman :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

If we score first then that could be game over not too long later, if the last match is anything to go on.

2 Likes

Weā€™re more likely to sign Lesā€¦

Our survey saysā€¦

Or Cathy

And no, it doesnā€™t make me feel goodā€¦

2 Likes

So did Stevenage and Barrow.

1 Like

Or Hugh,

Which would make a mockery of us and weā€™d just appear outnumbered all the time.

1 Like

Ladbrokes 100/1 plus a boost. Reckon thatā€™s a good deal

1 Like

Ive just checked Hartlepoolā€™s fixture for today. Didnt really think about it until after Iā€™d done it so it was almost an unconscious act. Then I did thinkā€¦Iā€™m doing this again!! The gits have managed to make me do it. Worried if that gap gets into single digits, please just get this season finished and done with without the need for any last minute emotional investment.

1 Like

Call me bonkers but Iā€™m really looking forward to today. Got Friday our of my system with a thorough debrief with the lads on Saturday. Now looking to blow away the cobwebs with all the over endulgence this time of year brings after all the Easter festivities and celebrations at home with family and friends yesterday and getting back out the house. Will be good to see a bumper bank holiday audience.

1 Like