D 0-0 vs Forest Green Rovers (H) - League Two - Sat 25th Nov, 3pm

7 mins added on

It’s been gash since the Morecambe game kicked off.

Abysmal

10 Likes

I cant even get wound up it’s all so predictable

As Nigel Pearson would say, some Walsall fans are ostriches. We are in serious trouble here. Rookie manager, rookie / failing board (including new and old members) and even the measly target of incremental progress is looking like it may degenerate into a fight to retain our professional status - which is just totally inexcusable

Some still saying we will finish top half recently. Absolutely deluded.

17 Likes

I’m meeting a mate who works away in Barrow, and I’ve not seen in a couple of years, otherwise trust me, I’d not be there.

Watching this lot, in the freezing cold, at the worst stadium in the EFL is no longer my idea of fun.

Andy Williams was far more effective than Jamille Matt.

He won first balls, chased down dead ends and channels. You got 100% of 100% of Willams. With Matt you get the odd bit of link up
Play. The only threat Matt poses is a threat to his team mates who he might keep out the team.

2 Likes

And DJ gives us the best moment of the match

3 Likes

The defenders and excuse merchants will always tell us what idiots we are even thinking such things, as GensX said above, we await THE essay of all time from CS to tell us so.

I’m bored to tears of this shit now.Get rid of Sadler.

11 Likes

Swindon break their winless run by beating previously unbeaten mansfield at home.

Echo this sentiment

2 Likes

One point and -5 GD from Sutton away, and Harrogate and FGR at home is a team that is bang, bang, in trouble.

26 Likes

This :point_up_2:t3:

2 Likes

A hard earned point. Second half low on quality, don’t think either side could say they deserved all 3 points today.

1 Like

In what way anybody can think this crap is worth persevering with is beyond me :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Meh, 0-0, is anyone really arsed, one more point towards our target of achieving 15th.

Sadler out.

Would have been nice to have got them though

1 Like

Utter cack Sadler out now!!!

3 Likes

Are you on drugs ? pissed up ? Or just trolling ?

Hard earned point ?

That was dross Vs dross.

2 Likes

Its no wonder dj moans and has his hands in the air,huth could have played a simple pass to put dj in with a shot on target then but is selfish again.
Were going one way straight to non league football under this management

4 Likes

Good first half of football. Dreadful second half of football.
Fair result, but worrying that the goals are drying up.
Agree with Oisin MOM

5 Likes