D 0-0 vs Leyton Orient (A) - League Two - Sat 16th October

1 Like

I guess the guide narrows it down a bit.

Any idea which one particularly?

Leyton Technical for me. Old town hall converted into a pub and in the good beer guide

1 Like

Personally I’d go in the Leyton Star as the Technical has gone right downhill moody bouncers and rank beer… come out of the tube and turn left … about a 200 yard walk … Coach & Horses is now strictly home fans only and £6 for a pint of Stella …

2 Likes

Ohh I was going off a grounds guide, might do that instead! Cheers!

Someone asking if there’s any good pubs in London…read it all now on here. :wink:

1 Like

Personally not a clue Rad just thought I’d help a fellow saddler out a bit as I always look at that site if I’m going to an away game all the best to the 400 travellers bring us 3 points back please and what we don’t want is a repeat of Hartlepool or Newport away.

Appreciated mate.

1 Like

Nobody posting an away day pint on here today?

In the leyton star

5 Likes

Now who doesn’t love an away day pint.

3 Likes

My old man is drinking in Camden with a few others.

Does anyone know if there is full match commentary on WM today? Villa v Wolves is the only other local game, so we usually get coverage.

1 Like

Why do I think it will be a tougher game than the last one? Anyway, let it be a good game with a positive result.

Line up pretty much picks itself with Wilkinson being slowly bought back which is the right decision in my opinion.

1 Like

Exactly. Win win. Protect him and dangerous off the bench if things tight at the end

2 Likes

Nah! That can’t be London, the beer’s got a head on it.

1 Like

yes on DAB

1 Like

Surely the big question today is - will Delboy and Rodders finally become millionaires? Be sure to let us know @chunkster!

1 Like