D 1-1 vs Grimsby Town (A) - League Two - Sat 25th March, 3pm

One change as Wilkinson replaces Williams

The sulk replaces the shrug.

1 Like

Disappointing to me that Stevens canā€™t get into the starting line up.

Our January business has turned out to be really awful.

3 Likes

Is it just me that is getting cheesed off with the gaffer making stuff up?

Firstly, Riley was fit and then heā€™s out of the squad for about six gamesā€¦

Now Riley is back (good news) but, in an interview, he said that Matt was back. Just seen the team and heā€™s not even travelled!

I know it throws the opposition but itā€™s a bit like politicians: why blatantly make stuff up? Itā€™s mugging off the fans in my viewā€¦

1 Like

I remember Barnsley away in the play offs.

Got in the ground just as teams were walking out and tickets were allocated for the back rows. Was walking a few steps up and could see it was packed out with people standing in the aisles so quickly turned back. :joy:

Luckily found an empty seat near the front rows. Of course couldā€™ve had the full stand that day but Barnsley for some reason netted off half of it.

1 Like

Is Matt not involved, Flynn said on Monday he was hoping he could join full training this week.

Really need him to get a few goals in the run in just to give some more hope for August.

1 Like

Another cup final, but no one said if there will be overtime, or penalties in case of a draw.

Luckily we donā€™t draw very often.

1 Like

I think you mean we arenā€™t a big draw. :joy:

Canā€™t see us scoring so 0-0

Have a good afternoon Andy. Iā€™ve just got back to Lincs from a 4 day trip to Scotland and Northumberland. So Iā€™m now about 20 miles from the game.
Couldnā€™t persuade the wife that after a 4 hour drive we should keep going on the M180 and not turn south into the Wolds. She didnā€™t see the appeal of another 5 hours before getting home and with 2 of those in a cold stadium.
Still predicting a win though. :grinning:

2 Likes

Chaotic in defence

Interesting start at Swindon ā€¦ theyā€™re down to 10 men in the 1st minute at home to Stockport!!!

(Professional foul - last man ā€¦ Countyā€™s pelanty was saved)

Doncaster Rovers 0 Northampton Town 1 (2 min)

Barrow 0 AFC Wimbledon 1 (5 min)

Have we touched the ball yet all Grimsby unless we wake up itā€™s only a matter of time before these score

Not picking up their runners. Montheā€™s been done twice and then Hutchinson decided he couldnā€™t be arsed to go with his man, allowing him a free run to the edge of our box

God weā€™re poor

I just hope the strawberries and cream are worth the trip :laughing: :wink:

1 Like

Colchester Utd 0 Tranmere Rovers 1 (13 min)

backs to the wall already :sweat_smile:

6 shots to our 0 in first 15 mins. Not looking good or a good one to Win ???. UTS.

1 Like