D 1-1 vs Grimsby Town (A) - League Two - Sat 25th March, 3pm

3/1 With sky if you fancy it :wink:

Ups

Canā€™t say that wasnā€™t coming what are we doing here Flynn?

Errrrrrrrrr NO

1 Like

Defence ā€¦

Poor clearance from a poor corner

1 Like

That pushes us down to 15th, as things standā€¦

Not sure what to say anymore mate this is dire and it doesnā€™t look like anyone really cares.

3 Likes

If you spend your season giving the ball back to the opposition you will lose lots of games of football

4 Likes

Well deserved we am shite apparently Flynn has took the shackles off and the players have been told to express themselves well fook me were depressing

1 Like

A bit more than that now, I reckon !! :frowning:

1 Like

Because we canā€™t go up and i donā€™t think we can go down? looks like they are already on the beach
I feel sorry for Anyone that spends good money to watch us now until the end of the season

Playing with the shackles taken offā€¦

With Monthe at Left back, and Comsella providing the attacking intent.

It really is dire stuff.

2 Likes

At least we have stopped the onslaught

Weā€™ve been better since going behind, but our decision-making in the final third is dreadful.

1 Like

I donā€™t think Flynn has ever fancied the free flowing football way. Heā€™s a fourth division veteran and believes, justifiably enough, that you tend to win games here by being pretty ugly.

So Iā€™m not surprised that none of us recognise what weā€™re watching as ā€œfree flowingā€.

That said, weā€™ve played worse. Two mid table fourth division teams with the home side edging it.

2 Likes

Paid a tenner to watch on Ifollow, which I donā€™t usually do. Waste of money, stopped watching. My brain just canā€™t cope with just how shit we really are. This isnā€™t football.

Really glad I didnā€™t renew our season tickets early. Dire football.

1 Like

Crawley 1 Rochdale 0 (35 min) ā€¦ EDIT ā€¦ now 2-0 (39 min)

This referee is a game of football wrecker. These people need shooting.

1 Like

Iā€™d fine our midfield for each time they turn their back to goal and play back to the defence putting them under pressure. If weā€™d done that from the start of the season weā€™d have enough in the kitty to buy the freehold, DJ and bag of black country gold with the change.

2 Likes