D 1-1 vs Scunthorpe United (H) - League Two - Tue 17th Aug, 7:45pm

Yes that’s why there’s always 60,000 at Arsenal Even though there’s 15,000 Empty Seats.
Have you never looked around at Bescot in the bar on a Tuesday night and noticed there’s hardly anybody there and the attendance is only 300 less than the previous match where you could hardly move .

You mean they use the same ‘accountants’ as Notts County?

I’m not convinced Holden would be that much in demand. The majority of noise around him has been injuries, be a brave team to sign a crock. More chance of going the way of Cuvelier at the moment in my opinion.

1 Like

Yeah I did always wonder just seemed strange to me as it’s not actually accurate attendance then. Surely you’d want to know if season ticket holders were not attending and why?

Just read the so many issues thread , that should explain it

I think we will lose 4 nil. I don’t feel optimistic at all.

No interest in this. Too soon after the shambles on Saturday.

I won’t be there.I have something else on which I cannot miss.I think we will win because the Coach will surely not make the same mistakes in setting up the team. Labadie and Kinsella in midfield for me ,the 3 behind Phillips being Osedebe, Wilkinson and Kiernan.
I hope White is fit but Ward worried me on Saturday so rather reluctantly I would switch Mills to LB and play Leak.
Anyway I hope the fans who are there get behind the team and that some unity is restored.

3 Likes

Fortunately I had something on for Saturdays game so missed it.

Need to think of something for tomorrow. Surely there’s painting that needs doing….

A nighttime exploration through Vale Gardens

1 Like

I think the iFollow video stream is available tomorrow (?), so that might knock a few off the gate. There shouldn’t be much of a queue for a beer from the fridge at half time either…nor any paddling in pee!

Team for me is:

Rushworth
Mills - Taylor - Menayese - Ward
Kinsella - Labadie
Kiernan - Wilkinson - Earing
Phillips

playing 4-2-3-1 and not 4-0-5-1 as happened on Saturday in the 1st half

Season ticket fans only tomorrow

I’d play 433 simply because we haven’t got a number 10 without Holden and our defence is shocking

Rusworth
Leak Mayo Taylor ward
Perry
Kinsella. Labadie
Wilkinson. Phillips. Kiernan

Keep shade on the bench so we actually have a attacking options to bring on
Drop osadebe completely and bring Willis on bench.

2 Likes

Weve had a difficult start but this is a really good opportunity to get something on the board. I think we’ll just edge it, but part of me thinks we might just settle to finally get a point on the board than put too much emphasis on getting all three, I hope I’m wrong.

Line up: Anyone apart from Osadebe.

1 Like

4-4-2
GK:RUSHWORTH
LB.:WARD
CB: MENAYESE
CB:TAYLOR
RB: KINSELLA
CM: PERRY
CM: LABADIE
RM: KIERNAN
LM: SHADE
ST: WILKINSON
ST: PHILLIPS

If he’s not good as a cm put him rb kinsella needs to start and be on the pitch.
Osadebe should get sent out on loan or get he’s contract terminated… Even the confrece won’t take him

And set pieces will get changed when Osadebe ain’t on the pitch… He seems like a Gary liddle. Running for every ball but ain’t gt a clue wat to do when the balls at balls at he’s feet
Ward was taking corners for roi in world cups. So what makes MT think he’s not good enough taking em in the 4th tier of the English league. Holden I really like but giving up on no use of that talent if u can’t get on the pitch… Hes what I’d call in our club a plastic gangster :sweat_smile:

I’m not sure what the score will be tonight but I’m certainly not looking forward to it. It takes a special type of football club to crush hopes so much after one home game. Club transformed :sob::sob::sob:

Think I might look at something like this.
GK Rushworth

Back 3
Monthe, Meyanese, Taylor

LWB Kieran
CM Labadie
CM Kinsella
CM Perry
RWB Mills
Forwards
Wilkinson
Anyone of Shade , Ossadebe, Phillips.

1 Like

Osadebe’s was a weird contract extension. He showed very little football skill that warranted a new contract (the Tranmere goal being an exception), even in a dog-awful team.
It’s said that ‘Paddy’ is a big personality in the dressing room, perhaps that’s why Dutton took to him and kept him on.

1 Like