D 3-3 vs Newport County (H) - League Two - Sat 1st Jan - 3pm

Yeah, but Colchester were dire, almost as bad as Mansfield. I didn’t realise that Miller has only scored in 4 of his 23 appearances, he’s not the answer up front.

Typical 21st century pitch invasion, all the kids had their phones out recording it for snapgram and instachat.

1 Like

They were but so are most of the teams in this League.

3 Likes

Not sure if your seeing the master plan here.
It’s obvious that George has been instructed not to score so that we sign him on a free.

Seriously though. If we did get him on a long term deal I think he would be a brilliant signing. Reckon as soon as he gets a goal many more will follow.

He was standing by us most the game :joy: how he got over there I have no idea! Kinsella grabbing the person in the pink top pure joy to see.

1 Like

12 corners again today we don’t half get some corners in matches.

Hmm, I’m not so sure.

I was critical first half but I’m not sure how you can come away from that game thinking we didn’t deserve to win.

Should have had a pen, possibly two. We had so many chances at the end I honestly don’t know how we didn’t score just from will. The last touch of the ball was a shot on target.

I’m not sure it’s a far fetched thing for him to suggest we deserves to win the game.

7 Likes

On the balance of the entire game… a draw was fair enough.

4 Likes

Agreed, what was pleasing was that we never gave up. Something that has been all too common for the last 3 or 4 seasons.

Did you go to the right ground ? Defensively we were poor but overall we played well. And deserved all 3 points.

1 Like

Wouldn’t disagree, but I certainly wouldn’t argue with someone saying we deserved to win either. It’s not an unfair suggestion from what I saw.

If we could defend, we’d be right near the top of the league.

1 Like

Very happy with my assessment thanks.

Have you played the game before ?

What has playing the game got to do with anything ? The Way your talking I take it you’ve played professionally? Just don’t understand how you can say we were dreadful for majority of the game

That’s because we were. Probably for about 60 minutes or so.

For me today all the goals came down wards sides, stop the crosses stop the goals, bloke is a liability… need a new left back as soon as possible, also thought manayesse had a shocker along with taylor… I personally think white didn’t play that bad, not really sure what Phillips offers either tbh… special mention to the ref today she was truly awful…newport fans were class tho… Great to have abit of banter. My lad enjoyed it so was worth going just for that

4 Likes

Did they have red seats and pee all over the floor in the toilets at the stadium you was at today ?

There were patches of dreadfulness and some individual performances were dreadful, but we were much improved second half so in my opinion we could have only been dreadful for at the most 45 minutes.