Darrell Clarke

Just thought I’d dig this out

for you, next to Meatloaf and Allanah Myles in the record rack!

I’m no musician but playing and watching that, you realize how much they are not playing. Just listen and watch the percussion.

Your a brave man Gunga Din

Don’t think I would be admitting ownership of that !!

Your street cred has now sunk

1 Like

Worse still I’ve just had to reorganise the records. Realised that Allanah Myles was in the wrong place, should’ve been after Alison Moyet, not before Steve Miller and Motorhead. Oh yea and Milli Vanilli :grimacing:

2 Likes

Mick Kearns used to run that single handed

When’s Mick coming back

Sally Carr not wearing hot pants in that clip. :angry:
Don’t forget they also had hits with Sacramento and Samson and Delilah. Five hit wonders by my counting. :smiley:

To the many members of the Middle of the Road appreciation society

Please accept my humble apologies for any distress it may have caused by referring to the multi chart topping award winning international super group as “one hit wonders”

In future I shall fastidiously check said facts prior to opening my gob

3 Likes

Sounds familiar

6 Likes

Do you remember that a few weeks ago some Vale fans thought we were jealous of them because they had stolen our Manager? :joy:

11 Likes

Cheer yourselves up and read the Port Vale comments. At least we get a point tonight.

1 Like

Wins for Scunthorpe and Colchester tonight. Did I mention Port Vale may have lost. Not sure I believe that though cuz they have the worlds best manager.

2 Likes

Fail have top of the table Cheltenham next. :rofl:

Yep. I’m still upset he went and am dead dead dead jealous of Vale and their superior squad.

Gutted.

8 Likes

Are you being bitter? :rofl:

1 Like

This one’s a beaut.

3 Likes

They’re working him out earlier than we did, fair play. At this point I was still falling for the rubbish he was spouting in the media.

Think @geordiesaddler summed it up perfectly. He’ll now be found out as the ‘manager’ he is and fall back into non league either with or without a club. This time though he won’t land on a Bristol Rovers budget club when he’s down there.

8 Likes

I win football matches.

Fact.

13 Likes

Problem is it’ll be worse than what you’ve got now James Clarke and Stuart Sinclair INCOMING!!

2 Likes

I’ll stop now but there’s some good entertainment value on the Vale site right now

3 Likes