His sister Tina.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

The today that they’re appointed!

1 Like

It’s a bit like “Free beer tomorrow!”

3 Likes

Totally agree. Pomlett talks alot. Problem is he dosnt actually deliver on anything he says. Just appears to make it up as he goes along. Point being ‘we have to win matches’ then ‘announcement monday’. Just a constant stream of total ■■■■. I hope hes being informed of just what people think of him.

And yes. Buy a new bloody shirt Leigh

1 Like

As an entrepreneur of note yourself, would you also consider that we’ve gone from one major stakeholder who has to be serviced first to two now?

I think it could be Rob Kelly he’s in a job and wouldn’t want the earth to come here.

Would fans be happy if it was to be that appointment?

I was thinking that but we’ve got to start somewhere

Yes, that’s my view without a shadow of doubt.
The signs are all there; the accounts, when published in May, for WFC will present the usual non information better cloaked than a Klingon Bird of Prey. Technology undoubtedly invented not by the Romulans but by Bonser.

Further, I note that Pomletts already had one set of accounts published this year.

5 Likes

Not sure which film it was in but I recall the line that the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing people he didn’t exist. Maybe it was set in Cyprus?

LOL, that’ll be ‘The Usual Suspects’

3 Likes

Just an idea how about Dutton for the role of DOF he knows the club , chairman , players etc and Pom rates him very highly, then appoint a more recognised manager ie Wellens

Yep. Forbidden to watch it anymore by my PC wife due to Spacey. Wasn’t Kaiser sose from Turkish (Cyprus)?

You really need someone with a lot of contacts within the game as a starter for the DOF role in my opinion.

4 Likes

Not sure but someone matching his description has been a regular visitor to that island.

So are we are getting Dancing Kev in for the DoF role, cheap as chips again

2 Likes

Lol i love the optimism on here :laughing: as if we could afford him :wink:

That’s something LP could actually improve on. We all know that Bonser kept his cards close to his chest, but the new, open WFC has an opportunity to give out more than the absolute minimum necessary.

2 Likes

Quick search on Google and the advertisement they put online for the role now states the position is no longer available.

https://jobsinfootball.com/job/9446/director-of-football/

So I’m guessing they’re close to appointing someone?

4 Likes