This ain’t blue Peter

I imagine that there’s quite a few on here that have no idea what a postcard is
Or the poor man’s Duke of Edinburgh award,a Blue Peter badge…![]()
Brilliant. Can’t bash walsall right now, so let’s take the next cab off the rank. Z-tier troll.
I will just make a note of that…or at least I would if my crackerjack pencil hadn’t broke.
Woman on the radio the other day who ran a cafe. She employed youngsters who she said had no idea what saucers were.
Ridiculous, don’t aliens use them for transport or something?
All of the above preferable to a Jim ‘ll fix it badge
We’re not the only club to get our ground back:
https://droghedaunited.ie/drogheda-united-fc-secures-ownership-of-weavers-park/
Cor….Trivela have a lot of house building to do ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ahh, but is it prime development land on a former sewage works next to a motorway? Also, is there a retail park attached they can purchase too?
So plans to demolish and build a new one?
Yeah! Using funds generated by WFC!!..
![]()
Please Prof don’t start them off … ![]()
Ps
Hope they win tonight against Bohemians, look out for their results now they’re part of the family.
And they had a hand in killing Kenny in Southpark the bastards ![]()
Children at school lady week didn’t either. I suppose they use mainly mugs these days.
Drogs 1
Bohemians 0
Own goal, but they all count ![]()
Young evan weir starting at LB
Interesting that in the article it proclaims them not to be in debt. So have they bought the ground outright without a loan? Given its capacity I’d assume it’s a lot smaller and cheaper.