Dutton Out

Good, I hope they do.

I hope so too. They’ve had plenty of grief from me throughout the season, I’m sure they are sick and tired of us and can’t wait to go on their holidays.

Ye Israel and Gibraltar looks a blast :grin: :wink:

2 Likes

I would recommend India too…no problems over there!

1 Like

Something doesn’t sit right with Israel and blast in the same sentence.

3 Likes

Has he gone yet? :crossed_fingers:

Duttton - P20 W3 D8 L9. Nothing else needs to be said surely to god.

3 Likes

You have got to factor the Pomlett formula into those figures :grin:

2 Likes

Scoring 12 and conceding 19, hopefully is says goodbye in his post match interview.

Thank god Holden got fit for 5 games otherwise record would be much worse than that. Nearly half a season there so decent metric to judge him on.

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us up Brian, time to go :+1:t2:

17 points from 20 games and a style of play that mostly consists of having as few shots on goal as possible. There is no way you can dress that up, we are in big trouble if we persist with him.

6 Likes

Tom Lines suggesting Ritchie Wellens on WM.

1 Like

Surprised if he is still in place by the end of today.

As a suggestion or a rumour?

​To be honest, today is not a good time for decisions. Tomorrow is Sunday, but when Monday ends and nothing will change, that would be rather disappointing. Season ended, but the rebuilding job just started.

1 Like

Just who he wanted.

Tim Flowers and Kenny Jackett also suggested by others.

Daz Fellows made some good points just now but wasn’t pressed on who he wanted.

Has he been sacked yet?

2 Likes

Another season over and what a season. Brilliant attack displays, full of passion and desire, managed by a pure genius bring on next season. So hopefully everyone will sign a new contact for the relegation battle next year. At least the lads will have a extra 2000 fans booing them week in week out.

2 Likes

This is a Walsall fans site not a Liverpool one :grin: :wink: