Early Bird Prices

Expected an increase and will be renewing our 3 STs. As other have said I have noticed increases in parking (now £7) and the Beer :beer: (think it’s £4.40 a pint) which considering it’s still crap and in plastic winds me up.

However now where else I would rather be on Saturday afternoon !

2 Likes

Cheers Dan :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Solid advertising on UTS, right on topic i.e pricing

Not everyone wants another expense coming out every month.

Why not just extend it? Give people two months to put disposable income aside? I think that’s fair.

4 Likes

£16.50 per game is excellent value in anyone’s book. These will sell like hot cakes, will be buying mine at the earliest opportunity.

3 Likes

@Scooby2167 Come and join us, come and join us, come and join us over here :grin:

2 Likes

I go with my son to most home games but we do not have have season tickets. I have been seriously considering getting us season tickets next season but the increases has put me off. I do understand though that if we are to compete for promotion Flynn needs a bigger budget it may just mean we pick and choose games next season.

1 Like

I was just about to buy one as well, i don’t know?, first Bonzo and now extortionate season tickets.
Seems like i am destined never to attend :lying_face: :joy:

1 Like

Made me sad reading that. Not a lot to ask for a working bloke to be able to to follow his own club.

8 Likes

That’s a big old increase. We must, like most clubs I suppose, have a lot of fans who travel 15 miles and upwards, having moved from the area, and associated costs of petrol or rail fares are rising.
I shall still renew, because I am obsessed, and I can afford it, but I can understand if it is too much for some.
A shame that with support increasing we are hit with an inflation-buster of a rise.

2 Likes

Any excuse, as usual :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I understand the business case for the increases. They may lose a few season ticket holders but the pounds take will increase.

I hope that there is a supplementary offer for people for whom this might be stretch. Say ten vouchers for £160 that could be redeemed against any home games next season. Whilst this wouldn’t facilitate having a specified seat I would still count people who brought in this way as season ticket holders if we had another big game.

Walsall is an archetypal blue collar working class club. The very people suffering the most during a cost of living crisis. If we’re about the town and about the community, there needs to be more affordable access to being part of the club. My half way house suggestion is one way of doing it. There are many other ways. I hope the club are thinking about some of them.

For me, I’ll renew - because I can. But I want to be part of something as inclusive as possible.

19 Likes

I expect to see ambition in the summer signings, presuming our continued presence in the division of death, or I may get cross.

Anybody sit in club 1888? Do you consider it decent value for what you get? Programme parking all cup games and friendlies, and other things. I’m considering it this coming season

Mixed feelings on this.

There is genuine (and exciting) scope to grow our gate receipt revenue. I am not convinced this approach is in kin with achieving this.

That said, following Walsall still represents good value - even if we are currently a mid-table basement level team!

1 Like

Don’t let it put you off, get a season ticket pal! UTS :red_circle:

What age does seniors start?

Don’t wish your life away! :rofl:

1 Like

60 before 1st August.

1 Like