Early Bird Season Tickets 24/25

Putting under14s tickets up from £105 to £290 is a great way to discourage the kids just before it is too late. Great work. Maybe give out a leaflet to the kids about how their parents and grandparents deserted the club in the 80s so they don’t feel so bad about it.

5 Likes

But they were all there mate according to them

1 Like

To make it worse, Jeff Shi has issued a statement saying that if you want trophies and European football then Wolves might not be the team to support. If you love your local team and don’t mind their sporting achievements then Wolves are the ones to support. How bad is that coupled with such huge increases? I wouldn’t bother renewing.

1 Like

That’s the trap that a lot of wolves & Norwich City
fans will fall into…:joy:

1 Like

My digital season ticket arrived by email today!!!
Can’t wait! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

So did mine but I can wait. There is cricket to watch and bowls to be played before we start again.

1 Like

Mine hasn’t arrived and I’m happy to wait.

I see other clubs putting out how many they have sold. Dont think walsall have ever done this

Commercially sensitive according to Pomlett.

Had to do a slight change in seating and the ticket office did an excellent hassle free job in sorting it. Impressed

2 Likes

Fair bit of noise on social media from Wolves fans saying they’ve been priced out from going to the Molineux. I hope the club do something to attract them to Bescot.

Yep dingle supporters are paying the price of success.

Give them coins to throw at everyone from the Blue Pop stand?

1 Like

Does anyone have the pic of the six fingered hand with WOLVES tattooed on the fingers? Been trying to find it on the internet without success.
Need it for a wind up

Scarborough roof fall is a good one.

1 Like

I used to have it, must have been on an old laptop cos I can’t find it now.

These probably aren’t useful for your wind up, but never hurts to have a laugh at the dingles.

10469204_10205574034568021_8098346115845765318_n

946012_10151356872931179_713702555_n

My favourite, Randy Camel knobbing the winner…

301705_10150769696601179_194013877_n

6 Likes

anybody know when we the kids ticket refunds will be paid ?

Back on topic I understand early bird sales are slightly DOWN on this time last year. Which is somewhat surprising considering that we had more STs to begin with and last years was EB was on offer through that fairly abysmal run under Flynn and this years coincided with our best run for many years under Sadler.

I’m not suprised
Last year wasn’t amazing
Prices up
Some awful style of play and low posession
Been in league 2 way to long a lot of the casuals may lose more interest

4 Likes

What’s made round comes round.