Early Bird Season Tickets 24/25

They never know what they’re doing, I was told it was a blanket price nice across all of them.

Not that it bothers me, I didn’t get them one anyway :joy:

And lowest.

Couple of London clubs with very impressive prices

Didn’t it used to be £46 for under 16s or under 18s and then you got back £2 each game you attended. In effect a free ST if you went to all home games?

Doesn’t take into account Early Bird, or ours would be £300 for a standard adult

1 Like

Actually that was the early bird so maybe it isn’t available on full price, I’m not sure about that.

1 Like

Fair enough but i can only assume early bird isnt just a walsall thing? It would make sense to do early bird at walsall because we are all massive mugs and snap it up even if we have been terrible

2 Likes

So the early bird is one of the cheapest available. No wonder most of us regulars buy them.

My oldest has only just gone over the threshold for over 12, so I’m not 100% certain but I think it was something like that, and they used to give the cash back on the day if you went in and collected it I believe.

This is the first season for a long time they have charged at all for under 12s.

1 Like

Is this an average mate? its more than that.

And you just know someone is going to come on here and defend it god help you if you posted that on WFHYS :rofl::rofl:

It’s £4 back per game to recoup £92 ST cost

1 Like

Do they still give the money back as cash on the turnstile? They hope the kids will spend that at the kiosks.

No, it gets paid back at the end of the season.

No cash now, so they are losing out in that respect really.

2 Likes

Paid back onto the credit card used to buy it at the end of the season.

or you can use it as credit for the club shop or away tickets

Yes indeed @EddieSaddler :+1:

1 Like

Wolves season tickets have had quite the increase, especially for the young uns. Maybe a chance to reopen our cashback offer which I think is only available during the early bird for those who may now be priced out…

:grimacing: :scream: :grimacing:

I thought my 27% increase for 23/24 was bad enough.

The increase on disabled supporters is a bit jarring. How much extra revenue will that get them in exchange for the negative PR of exploiting a vulnerable section of society?

1 Like

It’s a big number though Andy. People with 6 fingers are classed as disabled, and that’s not even taking into account the thousands with severe mental illness.

7 Likes