Early Bird Season Tickets for 23/24

keep hoping lol

1 Like

I suppose it can only improve. Is there a worse footballer around than for example Douglas James Taylor?

We’ve had alot worse, like Osei Yaw for example.

I won’t be getting a season ticket, but may buy a parking pass instead and sit in the car during the matches, then leave before the end to miss the traffic, but still be caught out by those pesky traffic lights!

6 Likes

Then they should have contingency plans. They’ve raised costs in a cost of living crisis. Rightly or wrongly, they knew it was a risk.

1 Like

I hear that the 1888 Club members have had their early bird period extended to mid April, so I can only assume they must be having fewer renewals as well. Must be hoping performances improve.

Just renewed, £380 for a weekend of depression is cheap as chips.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t put it passed them to inflate the figure, thereby making those that didn’t renew think that their protest was futile, and renew again lol :smile:

£380 for 23 weekends of torture and degradation. Far cheaper than an Amsterdam S&M club. Bargain😁

3 Likes

Oh, errm, so I’m told😳

5 Likes

Just renewed x2. £4 cash back next season for my lad so that’s a net cost of about £16 per match for both of us. That’s a cheap day out! Take him anywhere else and I seem to be coming back at least £100 lighter. Pity we have to watch the football.

2 Likes

Still not renewing, I remain unconvinced and basically we play shit football which is likely to be the case again next season. Game by game for me

The contingency plan will be to tell Flynn to make do with what he has.

I’ll be renewing later today.
Must be mad. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Ha ha. True. Tbh. I’d rather have osei yaw than Douglas James Taylor. At least he ran about a bit

Looking at that quote i would revise it to season by season :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Renewed £410 - never in any doubt.

5 Likes

Renewed, was and is in doubt !

Renewed after a month of soul searching. I make about 15 home matches a season so will break even. Avoids phoning for tickets, arranging collection by family ( I live 100 miles away) and easier to get tickets for all ticket affairs.

1 Like

if people think these lot give anymore of a toss about the fans then they are mistaken from what i was told today no different to Pomser etc.

2 Likes

All 8 in our middle tier group have now renewed. Just waiting for another front row seat to become available and we will be adding one more.