Express and star article on club failings

Everybody already knows about the rent. Surely you’d class that as mentioning the obvious too.

Any article criticising this shoddy board and the way the club is ran is to applauded, obvious or not.

He called out ever board member individually by name basically asking what is even the point of them sitting at the club😂

Not to mention he’s pretty consistently criticised the club over the last two years, including the rent, but still gets battered for avoiding the subject. It’s really quite bizarre.

He even called out a deceased one :rofl::rofl:

Surely that illustrates his point perfectly?

As in?

What are they even doing? What’s the point of them?

1 Like

Probably not much point in our case. They are non-executive Directors.

In practice, Bonser is free to take or ignore their advice as he holds all the cards. They could always resign, but they are really all good mates so why would they?

1 Like

I’m not applauding it - they are almost irrelevant.

Not everybody knows about the rent and how it came about, and even so, it is THE reason we are not competitive, and a major reason why the owner will not engage with the fans. It is a bad smell that will not go away.

It amounts to far more than 8-9 grand a week.

I’m really not sure what your problem is here. Masi is saying there’s literally no point to them, and that two Mole and Gamble take all the flack but it should be all of them.

You’ve further explained there’s literally no point to them :man_shrugging:t3:

And yes, everybody does know about the rent. Which he’s covered elsewhere numerous times anyway.

Nothing new there then

Yes I wonder why a journalist who is paid to cover Walsall FC wouldn’t deliberately get himself banned from the home ground of said team. Irreducible logic.

4 Likes

Article is pretty similar to what he posted when DK was sacked.

The middle of the road league 2 budget was certainly used in that article.

Wonder who from the club leaked how bad the budget actually is to him?

1 Like

It was bonzo bragging how generous he is to the club after a few bottles of Armand de brignac :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t have a problem, just a different view.

I’m not so easily placated as some and less arsed about the view of the local hack.

“Easily placated” it’s just an article. He doesn’t have to “placate”anyone.

That’s up to those directors you just demonstrated are completely ■■■■■■■ useless :+1:

Indeed it is. I’m not the one ■■■■■■■ over it.

:joy: ok mate. Just thought your criticism was unfair and he’s not saying anything untoward

I wasn’t having a go at the hack, just the contention of others that he was somehow giving the club a load of grief, when in my view he was just giving a balanced assessment, without actually going after the real culprit.

Whatever mate.