Former players - where are they now?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ffs

I don’t hate anyone……apart from people who want to read too much into a flippant comment poking a bit of fun :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Menayese sent off for Aldershot. ( Foul play.)

Dave scoring for Rochdale

Jamie Lawrence is now a coach for Zambia :zambia:

Jack Nolan will be making an appearance at the bescot again this evening!

Osadebe scores for FGR at home to Wrexham

Mad that is. Should’ve been lining up against West Ham yesterday.

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Connor Wilkinson was in the crowd last night. Colchester were playing and I see he’s played once for them since his transfer, is he injured?

1 Like

1 Like

Probably on a scouting mission in advance of our trip to their place.

And/or has come to see his mates play? Genuinely think he likes the place, given his parting comments.

1 Like

Yeah he was with a mate and sat with the injured players

Put the radio on at lunchtime and switched to Talksport for Paul Hawksbee, but sadly he wasn’t on. Anyhow, Perry Groves was talking about Colin Cramb and then there was a recorded message from Colin Cramb saying something or other. I’m not sure what it was all about and as Hawksbee was absent I turned over to Radio 4, so I’m not sure if the story developed.
He did a good job for us, did Cramb, but other than the odd reminiscence from fellow Saddlers, I can’t remember hearing him mentioned in years and years.
Four goals in four games though, can’t argue with that.

1 Like

lives in Bristol now, had a tough time after leaving us went off the rails I think, then built up his own business and now does very well for himself. There was a podcast he did might have been Under the Cosh in which he tells his story.

5 Likes

Roberto Martinez being linked with managers job at Barcelona once Xavi departs……

Rene Gilmartin is now part of the FAI coaching set up

Will Grigg and Chesterfield just played off the park and beaten 4-1 by the fairytale club Dorking Wandered.

2 Likes

Wanderers.

I always associate that name with Crewe growing up in the 90s, sure he had a good spell there and then turned up in a loan spell under Graydon.

Edit: Only 10 games in 50 games for Crewe, assumed he was there longer. Just that typical journeyman striker but 4 goals in 4 games is pretty good so surprised the loan wasn’t extended for longer.