Former players - where are they now?

Very grateful that Clarke and Dutton were such screw ups (for want of a better, more appropriate word) that it prompted LP into action resulting in the team we have today.
I can not imagine the dross Dutton would have signed, most us would have been found hanging in the attic if he was still manager!

2 Likes

I wonder if port vale saw all that BS before appointing him! What an arrogant sod. I’m laughing at those statements of what he thinks he did and achieved at Walsall!!

1 Like

Jamie Paterson looks to be heading to Swansea.

Always respect Baxendale for this.

2 Likes

Maybe he thought him being a :clown_face: counted as being entertaining. :thinking:

Port Vale fans seem to love him, they don’t know what they’re in for :rofl:

He plays for Hereford Lads Club, step 5 of non-league.

Why the eff did Dc sign Nolan nver played him but wen he did play in honesty seemed like he was okay… Still young wish him the best another of DC Signings who’s career he f***** up

Transfer links doing the rounds are Romaine Sawyers to Stoke and Scott Dann to Birmingham.

Don’t underestimate the Fail Fans- they’re not all as stupid as we think!

3 Likes

Reading some of their comments today, they think he is very arrogant and not happy about comments saying his teams often lose the first game of the season and are slow to start.

1 Like

Heard the Sawyers one but thought Bournemouth were leading the chase for Dann.

Nice to see Liam Roberts get 90 minutes for Northampton yesterday.

Kept a clean-sheet and prevented our old friend Darrell from getting off to a good start for Port Fail.

Lovely to see! :slight_smile:

17 Likes

I see Bakayoko scored yesterday on his Bolton debut … I always liked him, probably one of a few that did :laughing: always root for our youth team graduates

3 Likes

Norman got 90 minutes and 3 points for Newport yesterday. Picked up a yellow card too but Newport will be there or thereabouts again…

Scarr in a leaky defence for Plymouth…

Whilst Tom Leak’s brother made his debut at centre half for Burton Albion and kept a clean sheet and earned a hard earned victory at Shrewsbury.

I expect Tom to get his chance this season and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him in a 3 with Ward and White pushed slightly further forward.

See Dan scarrs pathetic attempts at defending for both Rotherham goals yesterday as well @jjunior9 or anywhere else?

Top drawer centre half. Sorely missed.

Promised I’ll put the janners responses up once they’ve found him out in a couple of week. I’ll stay true to my word. :+1:. Wont be long.

I enjoyed the timing of the Plymouth fans singing how useless Ladapo was before he scored from the corner! :joy:

I assumed this was a thread started by Zak Mills asking the reasonable question of where his defensive colleagues were, when he was faced with three oncoming Tranmere players to choose from.

3 Likes

Maz Kouhyar joins Hereford (National League North).

3 Likes