Former players - where are they now?

I hope he fires them to Wembley and then to the Prem. I hate Luton a little less than I hate most other clubs, and I liked Eli. He missed their other big game against Chelsea through injury, so deserves a crack at this one.

2 Likes

Imagine if Luton, Rotherham and Bournemouth all get promoted in the same season - two to the Prem and one to the Championship :rofl:

4 Likes

BBC: Substitute Ronan Hale scores four goals, including a 75-year effort in the closing seconds, to secure European football for Larne with a 4-2 win over Glentoran at the Oval in the play-off final.

I know it trickled into the net, but it didn’t take that long to get there.

4 Likes

Go and Support them!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I was surprised to learn when watching Luton’s first leg that the capacity of Kenilworth Road is still only about 10k, which is less than Fortress Poundland.
If they do go to the Prem would this be the smallest capacity ever in that division?

1 Like

Would say Bournemouth are the current holders of that claim, think there’s is around 11,000

Thanks David - I thought Bournemouth were probably the smallest too.
I wonder how much the season tickets are for these Prem clubs with tiny grounds. They must lose out on a tremendous amount of income compared to most others in the division.

Bournemouth full adult prices for 2022/23 range from £550-£950.

Talking of Bournemouth, we were sitting outside The Belgian bar on Saturday overhearing a conversation about the cup final and how money has ruined the game.
One bloke was slagging off Chelsea and the situation with Abramovich, basically saying how shit they were before they had all his money and that it was good that he’d gone. Another then piped up, saying that he agreed how money had ruined football. He then said that he had waited 34 years to see his team in the the top flight - Bournemouth :joy::joy:

4 Likes

It’s all set up for Adebayo to come off the bench and score the winner here, Luton have been brilliant tonight without scoring.

1 Like

Kieron Morris isn’t returning this year, he’s signed a two-year deal to stay at Tranmere. Sharon Morris is yet to make a comment on Tranmere’s official Facebook page just yet.

2 Likes

One of the worst grounds i have ever been to

Don’t Bournemouth have some Russian benefactor on the quiet? Hardly anything said about him in the media so I assume he’s come out and denounced Putin…

1 Like

Yeah they are Russian owned I think

Liam Roberts starts in goal for Northampton tonight in their second leg against Mansfield. Live on Sky Sports.

I’ve had conversations about black pundits and how that if your going to be inclusive at least pick one that has the ability to be one and I have to say after watching Aaron McLean a few times now I think he’s excellent.

See you next season Liam

Currently losing one nil on the night and 3-1 on aggregate at half time.

And to think these pair made the playoffs this leagues w**k.

Looks like the losing 3rd place to a Rovers 7-0 triumph on the final day has took its toll mentally on Northampton because they’ve been poor tonight.3rd place and you fu##ed it up 3rd place and you fu##ed it up :raised_hands:t2: