Former players - where are they now?

Stephen Ward starting a new career doing punditry on sky sports main event as we speak.

Is it wirring or is he just slow …

Talks quicker than he runs :smiley: I’ve turned over now mate watching Vale vs Swindon hope things are good with you,looking forward to a few in the railway next season already :+1:t2:

1 Like

Clarke sent off!

1 Like

… for apparently head-butting a Swindon player!

His head moved slightly towards him it wasn’t a head butt in my opinion but their blokes going to make the most of it they always do.

1 Like

Jon Macken, just appointed manager at one of my local clubs Witton Albion.

4 Likes

Silly from Clarke really. Think he might have originally gone to get the ball thinking (incorrectly) it was Vale’s throw in but then once the pushing and shoving starts and he moves his head toward the Swindon player he’s in trouble, whether or not there’s much if any actual contact.

Presumably the red card means Clarke will be banned for the final if they get to Wembley.

1 Like

Josh Ginnelly on off the bench for Hearts in the Scottish F.A Cup Final.

Maz Kouhyar scores for York in their playoff final

5 Likes

Good to see York City one step closer to the football league.

6 Likes

I read in WSC the new ground isn’t that popular for a few reasons.

Paul Downing released by Portsmouth.

From York Press

Maziar Kouhyar - 9/10:
The Afghan international had a quiet first-half by his standards, seemingly defended well by the Boston backline. In the second 45, though, he reminded the York crowd what he can offer. He created several chances before scoring the second and decisive goal in the tie, etching his name into City folklore.

Great to see York promoted, I’ve seen them a couple of times this season and the whole thing genuinely saddened me.
I also dislike Boston for a variety of reasons going back over about 3 decades. Shyte place, shyte club, proven cheats, and the (apparent) club of covid celebrity stooge JVT.

Oh well, he can reverse wax lyrical about how Boston copped for “a rare clot shot” in their play off failure.

1 Like

Jason McCarthy on losing side of league 1 play off

Nice place York :+1:t2:

My 3rd favourite British night out, after Edinburgh and Swansea.

1 Like

I used cover Swansea for work… I never rated it! Cardiff was decent though if we were speaking about places in Wales.

2 Likes

Oztumer scored today for Adana Demirspor.

Mario Balotelli scored 5 for them too

Highlights on here - ÖZET | Adana Demirspor 7 0 Göztepe | beIN SPORTS Türkiye - beinsports.com.tr/

Watch out for a very good Balotelli goal.

2 Likes