IFollow - Afc Wimbledon

Ahh okay. That was probably before I purchased my pass. I’ve done it through PayPal as I will probably have a better chance of getting my money back if it doesn’t work.

I have a full screen picture now with commentary.

Live, with the WM commentary.

And me? watching them watering the pitch lol

Seems like the commentary is BBC WM?

Didn’t see this :rofl:

1 Like

Depending on how good your computer is, there is a cog in the bottom right hand corner where you can choose the picture definition.

1 Like

It’s working now but it’s taken me that long to sort out I forgot to put my predictions in for tonight. I don’t think I’ve even bought a match pass in the end. They said there is a glitch so the match may stop at any time.

makes a change for a fudgin glitch to work in our favour

1 Like

Too right Chunkster. We pay enough if you ask me for a pretty poor service.

1 Like

Mine was glitching but I’ve dropped the quality to 540 which is still decent. At the moment this is well worth a tenner!

The… feed… is… very… very… laggy…

Mine is working perfectly, i’m genuinely shocked at that.

there is something wrong with mine? we look brilliant :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a well known computer bug called ‘WhitneyOut2018’…

1 Like

Mine is working fine. Watching it on my phone through the app. Only slight problem is the commentary is 2-3 seconds behind actual play. Would buy again for away games :+1:t2:

1 Like

Quality service. Worked extremely well. Fair play!

1 Like

And for most of us it was free :smile:

Worked perfectly well for me. There were 4 of us at my house, bargain.

:smile: fair play, like I said earlier in the thread, it’s nice for a glitch to go in our favour for a change, makes up for the first game of the season where I had to listen to music for 90 mins, I just hope the glitch continues :pray:t3: