IFollow for saturday

paypal worked fine for me with my code.

Perhaps it worked because you are a ST holder? I was just worried that I wouldn’t be able to watch as I had left it until a few minutes to kick-off! Could have listened as I have an annual ifollow audio subscription which I am not getting much value from at the moment. Presumably, at some point the videos will stop (when fans return whenever that might be) and I’ll go back to listening and I’m resigned to not actually going to an away game this season.

Are there any plans to let away fans watch on iFollow if only home fans are allowed into the stadium eventually?

Yes. I would imagine ifollow is here to stay and the days of large away followings are a thing of the past.

This is the downside to technology. A bit like going to gigs has also been ruined by people waving their phones in front of your face rather than watching the band.

You don’t know what youve got til it’s gone.

2 Likes

Yeah, does my head in all that. Pay all that money for a gig ticket then watch most of it through a small phone screen! Curse of the YouTube and social media warriors! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

At risk of annoying people on this thread, I’ve used iFollow for every match this season and not had a problem at all. No buffering, no freezing, no purchase issues. I’m wondering whether the problem for some may lie with underpowered firestick devices and other similar devices that people are using to watch. I’ve watched on a web browser on my PC (Firefox) and on my Mac (Safari) and it’s been fine. My lad has used his phone and ‘AirPlayed’ it to his smart TV which has also been fine (TV is very new though). I remember when I did try it on my Fire TV 4k (not the stick version) it was OK but a little fussy sometimes.

1 Like

Think you’re right for Tuesday night games but think a lot of people see a Saturday away game as a good day out rather than 90 minutes of football. Not sure iFollow will make that much difference.

2 Likes

Same here, but not as fancydan as yours sounds. I watch it on my laptop via Chrome. I just log in via the official site and it works every time, albeit occasionally I have to refresh if it starts to lag behind, which I think is more to do with the internet signal than the programme itself.

2 Likes

That’s what I do.Generally works, but got about 20 mins of the FGR match.

I have never had a problem either. Watch it on my Mac via safari.

1 Like

Used firestick in tv and not had a problem with any of the games

1 Like

I just can’t get the firestick to work on my tv? but it think it may have something to do with the way i set it up, i set it up to be able to watch all the games live( before i knew they would be streaming ALL the games live) it is in my wife’s name and she has a Belgium address :grin:

If they were providing a service for the Premier league it would be 1,000% better. It’s a case of ‘that’ll be fine for the lower league clubs’.

1 Like

I dont think they are compatible with the old valve televisions mate … :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Does Mrs Chunkster have to quarantine each time she comes back into your house? Still, lots of Belgian chocolates to tuck into when the firestick won’t work!

1 Like

According to Plymouth Argyle the EFL is doing away with providing match pass codes and going with an email database system that means we automatically get access to the home games on iFollow.

2 Likes

Well that’s going to be interesting, there will be lots of supporters using different email addresses for the two services and our club have never mentioned the need for the two to be the same.

The iFollow email address cannot be changed, so if you need to change anything you have to change the address on the club ticketing site.

Yes I set one up for my Email address but the club has the family one

Paid my tenner and tried twice now to start the live match video but it is just wheeling / buffering after pressing the play button. :thinking:

Any thoughts / advice? Am I just too early for the feed to have started (25 mins before kick off?)

working fine for me