IFollow for saturday

OMG what a goal

1 Like

oh ye :man_facepalming:

Anybody get the ifollow coverage in an alternate universe where Robbo did not come charging out?

Anyone hear near the end after the game with the mics still on him say “I’m going to get my fishing tackle out now.”!! :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

No but I did hear them describing two players indulging in “mutual tugging”

2 Likes

Ha ha, classic!! :rofl: :rofl:

The option to pay by paypal no longers appears on my payments for Saturdays game. Anyone else use paypal?

Hasn’t worked for me the last couple of games. Just pay by card now.

I don’t know if it’s the site that does it or my laptop? but whenever i go to pay it automatically comes up with my card details and all i have to do is click on it and put in the 3 numbers from the back of the card and it’s done, then i get an email saying it was successful.

Finally found how to change from home to away commentary!

Please tell

Yeah, do tell us

Hover over little wheel and click on it…setting will come up. Click on audio and you can select home or away

Thanks for that - would you believe it my screen doesn’t show the little cog although If I hover over that area “settings” pops up but I can’t click on it - hey ho, I’ll just put up with the away lot.

Cheers

An email saying it was successful? I’ve been waiting for one of those for three years!

2 Likes

exactly the same here… happened last week as well but I refreshed and it switched to WM - tried it this week and I lost everything! back on now, I’ll deal with the home commentary

No place for rose then?

cant get it one its just black screen any body else having this

its still not working any one else having trouble