IFollow for saturday

I use Zoom on my phone, and it works well. My eyesight is pretty bad now, and, strangely, a smaller screen is better for me.

If you are hosting the meeting, you have the option to mute all participants. This might ruin the atmosphere, but will allow people to have their say as and when. A job for a moderator, perhaps?

My wife, who is a teacher, has a paid account. There are 30 in her Zoom meetings (classes) four times a day on weekdays. Sometimes the WiFi connection fails.

Woke up to find internet not working here in North Herts - BT reckon be back by 1:30. It better had be!

Thank you BT!!! I get to see the match now

1 Like

The live stream has started!

1 Like

Is it still nil nil?

Thank you, I’ve got it on my firestick.

Don’t forget to make it full screen (the square in the bottom right of the video window next to the other settings and controls that appear when you move the cursor within the window). If the iFollow help icon is in the way, cursor down the page a bit until the bottom of the video is above it.

I’d like to correct myself. The live video doesn’t work through a browser on xbox. Load of nonsense that.

Onto the laptop it is

Try the same advice as for iFollow - can you switch your browser to desktop mode?

Put my code in pressed apply and pay and nothing happens

I’ve got my programme. The wife’s serving me a watered down Foster’s in the living room (renamed The Stadium Suite).

The service is slow…

4 Likes

It has automatically gone to full screen. Picture quality very good. Thanks again.

Just had my pre match meal of bacon and egg panini with a couple of cups of tea.

.:+1:

Is it just me or is anyone else struggling to register a new account?

Mines telling me I’m live ,but it’s not connecting

Every time I click on anything to do with the Ifollow link on the website it just keeps coming up with “error” :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Mediocre laggy stream which I’d reject on a dodgy site

1 Like

I had same problem but Works fine if you turn the quality down slightly.

Thanks, got it going ok now with just about ok quality following your tip.