Jamille Matt Signs

7 Likes
3 Likes

Class signing for me that, I thought we would be slowly bumbling to the end of the season with Andy Williams and DJT upfront. Feels like a real change in direction.

Hopefully the days of signing the fillers that make up the numbers in the u23 league are over.

7 Likes

:rofl:Offer here,

Terrific signing, JM will find the onion bag on numerous occasions, proven as feck in this league.

Be afraid League 2, be very afraid

Play offs guaranteed.

And if DJ stays , wellā€¦

Get in you beautiesā€¦

Love this, fecking love this

:rofl:Offer

7 Likes

What do we reckon the disclosed fee was? Not that it matters but I was just sitting here thinking about figures and Iā€™ve got about 50K in my head.

Is he cup tied? Be nice if he isntā€¦

Yeah he is cup tied unfortunately

You ok Doffer buddy? :joy::facepunch:

:rofl:Offer here,

Well thanks @Lukeyboy

Really good

Cheers, you ok ??

UTS

:grinning:Offer

1 Like

Fantastic signing if he can replicate anywhere near the form of the past couple of seasons. It is definitely what weā€™ve been crying out for.

Welcome Jamille and well done to the club for getting it sealed. It is starting to feel a little different compared to the old isnā€™t it?

Dont know much about him so will reserve judgementā€¦ like i say personally i would have prefered us to sign dj, hopefully we still can

All good @doffer hey I love your excitement!! Itā€™s been far too long since I have had the feeling of a promotion push!

1 Like

Get in there you super Saddlers

1 Like

Jamile Matt was the third highest league scorer in league 2 for the 21/22 season with 19 goals at FGR

The season before he scored 16 league goals for FGR.

1 Like

At the very least it sends a message to the Mansfield Chairman that we are not as desperate as he may have thought for a striker.

If he doesnā€™t want to meet us in the playoffs his best bet is to let us have DJ so that we can nick 3rd place.

2 Likes

Mansfield can fork right off

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant signing, and as others have said, if we can get DJ as well :heart_eyes:
I think that we where a team going somewhere BEFORE we signed Jamma, but now i Know we are :blush:

Wow!

A proper statement signing. Offers an abundance of quality and experience and is something different to what we already have.

2 Likes

Fantastic signing - HMS P1ss the league back in motion.

Get Johnson in aswell and Iā€™ll handcuff myself to Sister Dora naked

You heard it here firstā€¦

4 Likes

Got to be a song in there somewhereā€¦

3 Likes