January Transfer Rumours Thread 2022/23

No thank you.

Agreed. He is part of a dim distant past when we were owned by a failed bog brush seller. We need to look ahead not back

2 Likes

Get ready fella’s incoming

Not seen anything on twitter…

1 Like

✍️ Anyone fancy a signing? This one is right on 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜... pic.twitter.com/0hMRn3PQe9

— Walsall FC Official (@WFCOfficial) January 26, 2023

Y’ann Songo?

2 Likes

Think it’s yann songo’o going by the teaser video

2 Likes

Definitely.

Another defender though?

Suppose he also touted as a midfielder.

Midfieldet

Defensive midfielder I think

Not cup tied.

2 Likes

Announced at 10.30

1 Like

With these signings money is def there for DJ, just refusing to be held of a barrel for him.

Loan until end of season. Seems like a decent signing

Another one announced later today?

📰 BREAKING NEWS | @songoo24 has joined @WFCOfficial on loan until the end of the season.#BCAFC

— Bradford City AFC (@officialbantams) January 26, 2023 https://twitter.com/officialbantams/status/1618556611479457793

Bradford fans aren’t too happy

2 Likes

Feels good Walsall being referred to as a promotion rival.

1 Like

Songo’o is eagerly anticipating his new adventure at the Poundland Bescot Stadium and is proud to join the Saddlers.

“It is a massive club first and foremost,” he said.

I’m sure that’ll go down well with the Bradford fans :joy:

Head Coach Michael Flynn is pleased to bolster his squad with the addition of Songo’o.

“He brings a wealth of experience in midfield and he’s won promotions out of this league.

Midfield replacement for Earing rather than defensive cover?

1 Like

Good signing this.

Think he’s played more as a centre half this season, which I’m very happy with because we are finally fully stocked at the back. Lovely stuff.

1 Like

We’re going to be horrible to play against :star_struck: look how much muscle we’ve got! Tins of corned beef all over the pitch.

1 Like