January Transfer Window predictions

Ditto, McDonald.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to do my best not to go in on JFā€¦ but itā€™s very hard to stay the blade given whatā€™s going on.

Massive rumours going round in the ground today Kinsella to Ipswich

I said this last week. Heā€™s off. Pomletts decided to rake on in the cash.

Llera off
Taylor off
Kinsella off
Khan off

Good million there probably when the transfer fee is revealed. Absolute insult to the fans who donated their season ticket money

2 Likes

Time for the fans to show the board what ā€˜toxicā€™ means!!

Get ready for the ā€˜back offā€™ video.

3 Likes

All quiet at the Banksā€™s

Laurel & Hardy

With guest appearance from Buster Keeton and Fatty Arbuckle

1 Like

Can either of them play LB or centre forward?

1 Like

Fatty Arbuckle sounds like he has more pace than Ward.

2 Likes

Fatty Arbuckle would beat Ward for pace!

2 Likes

Convicted rapist. Are we allowed to talk about him in the modern world.
Although it has been suggested that he was a scapegoat.
But also very funny silent films, if you like slapstick.

1 Like

I thought he was eventually found not guilty of the manslaughter charges he faced. Did he get convicted of raping the woman? It was claimed he killed while raping her, due to his enormous weight, but I didnā€™t think he was convicted, although his reputation and career were ruined.

Oh no that may be libellous! It was before I was born officer, just what Iā€™d heard!
Canā€™t remember the details, as you say put him out of work, still my favourite silent film star though.
Seem to remember reading that he was essentially the fall guy for a press campaign for morality and against Hollywood excesses,

1 Like

Hmmm.
A January transfer thread and all we can think of to talk about is a long dead silent film starā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.says it all really.

1 Like

We started the transfer window needing at the very least a full back and a striker. Weā€™re now half way through the month and we now need at least a full back, striker and centre back. Iā€™d be very surprised if Khan signs a new deal with us and then to top it off thereā€™s rumours that weā€™re selling Kinsella to Ipswich. Even if that is just a rumour, that he didnā€™t start yesterday is a mystery to me.

Iā€™m sure the intention of bringing in a DoF was so weā€™re werenā€™t in this sort of mess yet again. What a shambles it is currently looking.

1 Like

Going to need a strong end to this window, especially if Kins departs. Club are going to have a job shifting Season Tickets otherwise.

2 Likes

The problem is who is going to want to sign for us in the position we are in and I canā€™t see many clubs wanting to send any players on loan to us.

I should imagine our reputation is terrible amongst other players and clubs especially if the Twitter messages that were going on about the atmosphere at the club are true from last week.

I just canā€™t see no way out of where we are, it would be interesting to see the ages of supporters at the home matches because I would imagine itā€™s a fairly old and ageing average, if you was a youngster now just starting to go to football matches why the hell would you want to come to watch Walsall

1 Like

After the latest revelations i wonder how many players that we have approached have not wanted to come to us because of certain accusations ?

2 Likes