Joss Labadie Signing

Another big brute signed we going to have a team of big bastards, nice to have some height in the team looking forward to watching this team play.

3 Likes

Donā€™t mind a player that likes to get his teeth into it

Another very decent signing.

Great signing, and seems weā€™re looking at the right type of players to get out of this division the right way.

L2 is all about physicality, hard work, and simplicity.

1 Like

Interesting to see how pleased Osadebe is with this signing! I honestly believe that we are building a team based on power, pace and skill.

Fullarton was a combative but skilful midfielder. Matthew Taylor played under ā€˜Big Samā€™ at Bolton.

Clearly, the thought of having ā€˜menā€™ in the team (sorry Mr. Dutton) rings true at the moment.

As @Bags10 said earlier, itā€™s not about spending more money, itā€™s about spending the budget more sensibly.

What we need now is a commanding centre-halfā€¦

Mickey Demetriou anyone? :wink:

6 Likes

Impressive signing! Stood out as one of the better players we played against last season!

1 Like

Just put Ā£50 on us to get promoted @10/3

2 Likes

It is only 33 days since Brian left the club. Wow! Canā€™t wait to see where we are in another 33 days.

Really positive start to our new era, long may it continue.

4 Likes

Loves a yellow card, pretty decent scoring record for a midfielder.

Iā€™ve looked at a few Newport starting lineups and he mostly played right centre midfield in a 5.

1 Like

Love how on the newport site someone said rumor is Walsall are splashing the CASH :rofl: :rofl: Has some told them we have found Jeffs secret safe in the office :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Positive signings so far ,To me it looks like we are building a team that can bully a game whilst playing it on the floor and if we need to get physical and direct we can do that too.getting good vibes so far , Letā€™s hope they donā€™t need to much time to GEL :man_facepalming:.

1 Like

These are the sort of signings we made when dickie dose got us out of this division

Just need Trevor Benjamin up front now

5 Likes

Everyone forgets hector sam.

Wilkinson = Martin Butler, Labadie = Michael Dobson.

10 Likes

Weā€™re just missing Scott Dann

1 Like

And Clayton Inceā€¦

1 Like

And Dean Keates he was pretty special, especially on the run in, dragged us over the line

Itā€™s a solid start to the recruitment though. I am sure we will sign a few fillers but if we have a core of players capable at this level we will be in with a shout. Thatā€™s all we ask for really I think.

3 Likes

And Ishy on the bench for 45 games. :slightly_smiling_face: