L 1-0 vs Salford City (A) - League Two - Tue 31st Jan, 7:45pm

Disappointing with all that money they haven’t done what FC United appeared to managed to do and build a community asset / stadium which is used everyday of the week by the local community.

The wrong club made it through the non league system

1 Like

Hey @RobHarv3y - has the postal strike been extended to include the Swindon match thread? :rofl:

Merry Christmas to you mate - all your hard work is appreciated

4 Likes

On its way! No preview - CBA .

2 Likes

Get welsh back on it :joy:

2 Likes

My ticket for this game arrived today, with a 2nd December postmark. I blame @RobHarv3y :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s a long walk for him to deliver it personally so I think you should give him some slack

I’m hoping this will be pay on the day as well as in previous seasons as i’ll hopefully go but it might be work dependent nearer the time.

It was pay on the day for the day for the game that was called off, so I see no reason why it shouldn’t be.

It was cash only, no card payments.

Yeah, i remember have to pass a purple note over rather than a purple card last season! Hoping to bring a couple of manc mates along too (obviously not salford fans!!)

Yeah but he is always doing these long walks. Its only about 90 miles from Stafford to Huddersfield should be a piece of piss for him. Suppose its the season of goodwill so I will let him off this time.

2 Likes

Our rearranged away trip to Salford City, taking place this Tuesday, 31st January, at 7:45pm.

Fingers crossed all of your tickets for the game have now been delivered :wink:

1 Like

Lazy :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Can you go ahead and change this to P-P and get it over with early?:joy:

4 Likes

I’ll be there. Arguably a bigger game than Saturday

I can’t believe the club have let Salford fans have more tickets than our own. :roll_eyes:

I’ll be fuming if that happens again :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’ve got a spare ticket as my Man City supporting mate who was coming originally can’t make it next Tuesday. Message me if you need a ticket @face value and we can meet outside the ground. Otherwise I’ll loiter outside the away end and try and collar someone planning to pay on the day

Manny will be available for selection again, not so sure about DJ. Low, Willmott, Songo’o and Matt (and possibly a new keeper?), plus Kiernan and Perry back, bolster the squad with only Cashman leaving (although Riley, Labadie and Earing still out). Will be interesting to see the bench on Tuesday night to see who gets left out now we’re not struggling to name a full one.

Looks so much better than earlier in the season doesn’t it mate? We certainly have strength(literally in some cases) in depth now and competition for places with players champing at the bit the get a start can only be a positive.

I forgot to add Bennett as another loanee going back - plus still 5 of our own out on loan (3 of which we probably don’t expect to come back). Just look at the squad we have now - pick 18 out of these:

Available

GK Owen (& a loan - Mahoney?)

CH Daniels, Monthe, White, Low, McEntee

WB Gordon, Allen, Willmott, Knowles

CM Kinsella, Comley, Songo’o

AM Hutchinson, Maddox, Maher

FWD Matt, Wilkinson, Williams, DJT, ( & DJ?)

SPARE? Kiernan, Perry, Mukuna

Unavailable at present

INJ Riley, Earing, Labadie

LOAN Abraham, Clarke, Menayese, Foulkes, Willis

2 Likes