L 2-0 vs Barrow (A) - League Two - Tue 28th Nov, 7:45pm

Totally outplayed for 75 minutes. When we played Knowles as a right winger, then we created something.

We were clueless.
Did we even watch Barrow before hand?
Did we have a plan?

Was Waddock the man behind Sadler on the touch line? Surely, they should be consulting together!
Sad when your aspirations are to be as good as Barrow.

1 Like

Pitiful . Only Daniels ,Gordon , Comley and Stirk looked vaguely up to par tonight .

Rest - pathetic .

So careless in possession , like they didn’t care if we retained the ball.

Depressing as hell

All that project they are probably trying to build, hasn’t even started well. At least in Ireland the route to European cups is way shorter. But here are pudding production issues.

I dont think cursed is the right word. Mismanaged is more appropriate IMHO and this is going right back to the twilight of the Bonser era

2 Likes

What on earth is happening to our beloved club

Frightening thing is you just know. That when. Saddler becomes the next scapegoat Which is only a matter of time

That byfield Is a certainty to be the next one who’s already had the. Mock
Dame Pomlett. interview. And the computer ( sorry I meant calculator. Has already said yes )

Utter shambles of a club that is being allowed to sleepwalk to non leauge obscurity

7 Likes

We need to make a change now! We are going backwards even more!!!

Im sure there is something lost in translation here but what a quote. :grinning:

3 Likes

All mouth, no trousers.

Trivela Out!

1 Like

Completely crap. Im not even mad anymore. 2023/24’s apathy is already here.

1 Like

Genius. I wondered what that was. Thanks mate, gone to work on some Cathedral City now. Brilliant.

3 Likes

How much lower do we need to fall before the yanks realise this is yet another failed Walsall Fc project :frowning:

1 Like

The Sadler Defence League ? Trivella apologists ?

Thoughts ?

Someone said proof is in the pudding, so it can be said there are pudding production issues. When there is no pudding, there is no proof.

11 Likes

I like it mate

2 Likes

5 Likes

Alfreton is irrelevant on Saturday, we should be beating them so should we do so it shouldn’t be seen as some stay of execution if he survives tonight.

The stench of losing is embedded in this club, Sadler has been part of that for too long in some capacity or another.

5 Likes

Brendon Kiernen 1-0. And that smirk that Matt Taylor gave DC…happier times in what was overall a dark period for the club. This seems darker right now.

3 Likes

Time to put some pressure on sadler and trivela from the off at the next home game
Make the game super uncomfortable, take the loss if we have to we’d lose anyway , to get this awful football club destroyer manager out of our club
This is worse than Dutton and I’m serious . Atleast Dutton didn’t have an air of arrogance about him

2 Likes

Fair point, the notion of a curse gives the club too much credit!

2 Likes

No good everyone moaning on here.

Email the SLO. Trivela get a copy.

Let them know what’s coming unless they act fast!