L 2-0 vs Barrow (A) - League Two - Tue 28th Nov, 7:45pm

Sadler on WM now blaming the pitch, said it was “disgusting”

1 Like

@simon I’ve just voted for a Barrow win. 2-0. Let me know if I win :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Surely not :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We don’t keep the ball long enough for that to play a part.

6 Likes

I wish WE had a replacement board :wink:

3 Likes

On reflection we are a laughing stock to the other midland clubs ,we the fans are even mocking ourselves now,it’s very sad and upsetting to see where we are going.I can’t really see any progress on the pitch ,new boardroom required with new fresh forward thinking ideas and until this happens we will continue on our down ward journey ,Sad times

5 Likes

Well he cant blame it for the first one where everyone’s standing still watching the guy put his laces through it. CUMPT

4 Likes

Does the pitch act differently when they are on the ball? Does the pitch not mark players from a simple hoof upfield or defend a set piece?

1 Like

Should have known about that before kick off

2 Likes

Pete Wild’s statistics:

Sadler’s statistics:

Pete Wild was good, even at the start of his career.

Blaming the pitch when they seemed to be able to pass to one another on it wreaks of desperation.

11 Likes

Dean Keates was better than that in league one!

5 Likes

Haha. So was Whitney.

4 Likes

True I was going to go with him but he did have the back half of Smith’s season to fall back on

1 Like

Can anyone blame the fans for tonight ? All 100 of them there?

I don’t think the Sadler apologists can even defend this tonight. No chance in hell is Sadler turning this around.

It was a stupid appointment.

Ben Boycott - wake up and do something about it.

12 Likes

We still played better than this even when Scunthorpe bummed us on Tuesday nights

2 Likes

And there’s quite a bit of competition for stupid appointments.

I’m not going to offer any reasoning or get involved in discussions about tonight….its difficult to tell on tv but I was there Saturday and tonight looked worse than Saturday to me….

One thing I want to say is this….because it’s bugged the sh!t out of me even when Flynn was here….

I’ve never seen a team restart the game so slowly so often regardless of score in my life and it makes me want to scream!

At 1-0 Pete Wild was chasing after the ball to get it back in play for them and yet (I’m not mentioning any players because several were and always are guilty) we amble around and stand over the ball and wave people away like we’re 4-0 up in f*cking injury time!!!

It boils my p!ss

14 Likes

Saturday ( if it’s on) is going to be interesting.
Can’t speak for others but personally I’ve had enough and will be letting both Sadler and Boycott/ Pombear know my views from the kick off.
We’re shit and we’re sick of it.

4 Likes

That performance smacked of someone who has lost the players and whose time is up. Regardless of what the players say in the press, they clearly aren’t playing for him.

The change of Matt and DJT for Draper and DJ was baffling and I don’t thinking ever be able to figure out the logic of if. He could have taken anyone off and I couldn’t have complained because they were all dreadful. But to take off our biggest goal threats and not try something different just made us weaker.

There were no patterns of play, no desire, no effort, nothing. It was like eleven blokes had been picked up off the street and asked to just “have a go and see what happens”. I’d love to know what they work on in the week, because it’s definitely not front foot, entertaining football

3 Likes