L 2-0 vs Barrow (A) - League Two - Tue 28th Nov, 7:45pm

He’d make a great estate agent

3 Likes

Oh god. He’s gone proper Whitney/DC/Flynn “he’s a proper man” or words to that effect :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Kin ell he’s aged 10 years since Saturday!

I’m finding it hard to argue with much of that.

I said to someone tonight we literally play like we don’t know each others names….

What I would say in some small way in their defence, confidence is everything in football and also not giving players excuses is paramount….

The noise around the fans resentment of the appointment has given the players someone to blame other than themselves. I’ll get pelters but unfortunately that’s how footballers minds work.

They’ve completely lost confidence in themselves and each other, they look frightened to move and frightened stay on the ball. The players who are prepared to stay on the ball have no one to give it to and are either caught in possession or accused of being greedy….and it’s now reached a bad place that if they (the players) can find someone else to blame they will….and that excuse has been ready made for them cos it’s all they’ve heard for three months.

4 Likes

Same shit

Fk him off

Absolite fookin drivel as usual. “The pitch this”, “The pitch that”.

THEY FOOKIN PLAYED ON IT ASWELL

3 Likes

Well said mate, your feelings came across well, unfortunately a lot of fans have had this feeling of decay for many yrs, nothing changes only the managers/ players and previous slime ball owners. We truly are amateur in everything we do , we have a soft underbelly and roll over like a kitten waiting to be tickled, meeeeeeooooooowwwwwww.

2 Likes

Unless Sadler acknowledges the elephant in the room, I.E the distinct possibility of us playing national league football next season, then the guy is delusional and deserves to get sacked.

1 Like

Listened to both interviews and switched off halfway through and enough to send you asleep by the end. No wonder the players start the game and the half off like they’re just waking up. Does he even give a shit?

That’s a ridiculous interview.

Blaming the pitch :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Agree with both of you. Confidence is shot.
They’ve lost faith in themselves.
I would add that DJ “tying his laces” at Mansfield seemed funny then, but his attitude when not the No1 is poor. Like everyone else I would love him to get back on track but can’t see how that will happen

3 Likes

Both teams played on the the pitch, I wonder what he will blame when we loose in the cup ,Get rid now .

going on about the conditions like they’d never seen the like before. Embarrassing.

The bloke couldn’t inspire a gnats erection. It’s a matter of when rather than if now.

He’ll probably limp through to early next year knowing our luck and then get sacked the week before the early birds go on sale.

3 Likes

Hold up.Im still waiting for my Sutton refund.

1 Like

The irony is not a single one of our supporters tonight(correct me if I’m wrong) who was there tonight or watched it online has mentioned the condition of the pitch :stuck_out_tongue:

Whats the pitch got to do with the constant hoof ball to no one? Whats the pitch got to do with players not knowing what to do? Whats the pitch got to do with no passing through the 3rds? They did it?

1 Like

I see another manager there on borrowed time and the interviewer giving him excuses.

If anyone dares to watch it, replay the game and just watch the 88th minute and only the 88th minute. Barrow were taking the piss, one touch football; flicking it about with ease, pass after pass; none of our player could get a touch, their supporters laughing their arses off at our ineptitude.

That sixty dispiriting seconds summed us up as a non league outfit.

I’m off to the ‘Sadler In or Out Poll’, to see if I can have another shot. I want to change my vote.

5 Likes

Agree with all of this.

The players seem scared of the ball, noticed it tonight and have noticed it the past few weeks. Even when we’re literally handed the ball on a plate by an awful opposition pass we hurry it away from our own feet. Hit it at someone else, make it their problem. There’s no confidence.

And yeah, summed up perfectly how they play as though they don’t know each other, it’s a huge worry as IF we do get dragged into a relegation scrap I wonder whether they really have the fight for themselves or each other.

5 Likes

What’s next- ‘the floodlights were a little bit too dim for us’ or ‘ the penalty spot wasn’t painted in full’.
Pathetic.