L 2-0 vs Barrow (A) - League Two - Tue 28th Nov, 7:45pm

Nor did any of their more to the point.

The pitch was awful but no I agreeā€¦Iā€™m not buying it as an excuse. You cope and you adapt.

In his defence he did say they had a plan and had prepared how to adapt and play on it and that the players fell way below the standards theyā€™ve set and hadnā€™t carried that out.

He fell short of throwing under the bus but he wasnā€™t solely using the pitch as the reason weā€™d performed so badly.

1 Like

Said earlier Iā€™ll wait 3/4 games till I vote .that interview very inspiring.think Iā€™ve made up my mind .regardless of events on the field and result tonight .:triumph:

Glad you noticed aswell mate. I said exactly the same thing to the Mrs actually in play. Took the absolute piss out of us.

2 Likes

Dear Ben

Any chance of a proper manager and some proper due care an attention to WFC.

Regards

6 Likes

I did capture some of it at the time but neglected to upload cause effort.

1 Like

Your video mirrors the team tonight. Didnā€™t show up.

He will say next the ball was too bouncy

2 Likes

One of the surprising things tonight was the co-commentatorā€™s criticism towards the end of the game. The member of WFCā€™s media team was quite outspoken about the substitutions, asking ā€˜what does Maher have to do to get a gameā€¦ā€™.

Another sign that Sadler has lost not just the dressing room but others in the Club.

Forest Green were a good outfit too, according to you. Disgusting league position. Sadler out NOW.

1 Like

I went to Barrow and can honestly say having not missed a home or away game this season thatā€™s the worst display to date.
The team has zero confidence and look like theyā€™ve never played together before tonight.
I sat in the freezing cold and thought ā€œwhy am I here ā€œ
The entire team performance was terrible and itā€™s not the first time this season.
Iā€™ve just got home itā€™s 0100 and if thatā€™s the standard of garbage on offer then someone at Walsall Football Club needs to take a long hard look at things because weā€™re heading towards relegation without a shadow of doubt.
I hoped MS could make a success of it but in my heart I donā€™t think he will.
Iā€™d actually question whether the team are playing for him on the strength of that lot tonight.

17 Likes

Blamed the pitch lol.

Not only does that sum him up it sums walsall fc up to a tee.

Absolute shit. No pride in anything they do. They dont care. Mugging us off for years.

13 Likes

Got back about 20 mins ago. Thatā€™s it for me now heā€™s got to go.

7 Likes

Iā€™m on the night shift at work tonight so Iā€™ve missed the matchbut reading all the comments on here it just feels like dĆ©jĆ  vu . The Americans need to come out from hiding and show some leadership and address this situation now. Either come out and back Sadler or sack him. Like I said on Saturday Sadler will take us down make no mistake about it. The pressure on Saturday now is massive, Iā€™m dreading it

1 Like

You missed the match! You lucky, lucky b@$Ā„@%d!

1 Like

Its ni good, i canā€™t sleep. Kept on having nightmares about that darn pitch. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

That was a painful watch!! The pitch is disgustingā€¦. :joy:. The book of excuses is running out quite rapidly

Hate to say told you so.

But this was on the cards from the first few games, plenty could see it but got shouted down!

Coming out of pre season this squad looked unbalanced , and once again very fragile when put under any pressure.However I think the blame lies with Trivela for that and not Sadler.

5 Likes

Iā€™m just fed up of us being sh*t!

Year after year of this sh*t!

I just want to be proud of my team, my club.

7 Likes

Trivela are charging more for this as well :grimacing:

2 Likes