L 2-0 vs Mansfield Town (A) - League Two - Sat 15th Jan, 3pm

Yes, we all know what is required, but what will we get? Another Osie Yaw look a like, on loan on 31st January. We were warned about Fullarton by supporters of the previous clubs he was at, but our board , as always ignored every negative stance.

Was an interview around the time we played Barrow.

He called us “broken” as well from memory.

3 Likes

Well dont think he fell out with us has we clapped him off v Barrow and he acknowledged it. There’s one common denominator here and its the stale board. Toxic scumbags. Taylor will walk soon.

Found it. Knew I hadn’t dreamt it - but at my age it is always a possibility.

2 Likes

What happened in the away end?

Now i can say in 37 years of watching us this is the lowest i have felt whats happening to our club? very sad.

1 Like

An all too familiar result with a similarly unfathomable team sheet.
Once again, the away support is heroic - well done to everyone who travelled. You - we, deserve better than this.
And the January transfer window is going so well…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JoeEdwards_Star/status/1482404158129025026?s=20

1 Like

Load of balls. Otis Khan was seen yesterday and he was fine. !!!. More lies lies lies

"And what I mean by that is . . . "

1 Like

I don’t trust a word of any of em. And that includes matt taylor

Said in another post, I half expect him to walk.

Looking forward to Pomletts son defending the club.

2 Likes

Can ISSA make a “sack the board” banner ha.

3 Likes

I’d buy one!

2 Likes

The supporters are always the constant in every club. Managers and players come and go.

2 Likes

Roy Whalley’s spider sense will be tingling.

2 Likes

Hopefully. Great people Issa

I can well believe it. He’s our only saleable asset so we will sell him at the first sniff of a January Transfer Window bid for about 80 grand - it’s the Walsall Way, ay it?!! And good luck to Liam - he deserves to escape from this absolute shower of shite!

1 Like

Players were booed off at the end and given the banker sign and called one to, its toxic