L 2-0 vs Mansfield Town (A) - League Two - Sat 15th Jan, 3pm

I wish boards and CEO’s did!!

1 Like

They’ve lost interest that’s why :wink:

1 Like

Really sad how this season is going. Shade should be in a walsall shirt. No idea why we still have him. Season basically over just got to avoid relegation

A disappointing afternoon both on and off the pitch.

On the pitch, another defeat albeit with a slightly improved performance from last week. We also have to take into account that these are the form side in the division. Still, we need to be looking to get something out of every game.

Off the pitch, some fans have once again covered themselves in embarrassment with some of the rubbish spouted, particularly some of the false rumours and ridiculous, far fetched opinions. Of course, we have a passion, feelings can run high. But really, some of it is very embarrassing

2 Likes

Nothing from the gaffer yet as regards an interview video.

He is probably sick of saying the same old same old

1 Like

will be a carbon copy of every other interview

https://twitter.com/tommymarlow/status/1482413055757615105?s=20

2 Likes

Nothing is as embarrassing as the depths to which you will plummet in order to protect this shit shower at all costs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I genuinely thought you were going to be talking about the soap opera bullshit, or the confusion around Khan, or Kinsella, or the lack of transfers, or so on. But no. Of course not. You’re having a pop at fans, which include 800 odd fans that went to f***ing Mansfield to watch us be outplayed again in the lowest division.

You’re either a troll, an apologist or a plant. I’m just not sure which.

12 Likes

Oi! Some of them are normal.

9 Likes

Now, Ash Taylor may have had a positive lateral flow test and Khan may be ill…but if they have both found ways of pulling a sickie to get out of a game that is very very concerning and someone somewhere should be asking serious questions why.

2 Likes

:joy: there ain’t many but they are out there.

1 Like

I’m sorry but you can’t blame the fans! How many other teams in our division take nearly 900 supporters to an away game? The fault lies mainly with the board and Fukkarton, and to a lesser extent with Taylor and the players.

I believe that the atmosphere at the Banks’s is toxic and I think Fukkarton has played a bit part in this. We were warned that he was not very likeable and he doesn’t make up for it by being any good. He’s a waste of a wage in my opinion. But the biggest problem is Pomser and the board. How can they claim that we are “giving it a go” when we can’t even afford a striker of our own? I believe that we are being lied to: who really believes that Ash Taylor had Covid and who believes that Otis Khan is ill?!!

The club has two weeks to prove to us fans that we are not wasting our time and money supporting this shower of shite. The board needs to show a bit of ambition for once and sign at least a left-back, centre-back and striker, and replacements for Kinsella and Khan if the rumours are true. This season is panning out like the last one: the team is in free fall, only a relegation battle left - no hope of the play-offs. FFS - it’s dire!

2 Likes

He can and he will, does it whatever bullshit the club serve up.

4 Likes

Blaming the fans again. You’re embarrassing yourself in your weird obsession with defending everything WFC and being unable to offer any criticism when we’re once again facing up to a historically poor season. This has absolutely nothing to do with the supporters and everything to do with years of mismanagement, neglect and poor decision making.

I’m guessing you weren’t there in the away end watching another dreadful display in the freezing cold?

17 Likes

Fans like you are part of the problem. Embarrassing

8 Likes

We’re run by fools.

If I were Taylor I’d just walk.

4 Likes

You my friend are an absolute :clown_face:

The fans are amazing!!! Turned up in numbers to offer their support to this absolute shambles.

10 Likes

Said this myself on here he aint the issue.