L 2-1 vs Barrow (A) - League Two - Tue 16th Aug, 7:45pm

That is magnificent in my opinion. I reckon that gets you much further than trying to play Tiki Taka in League Two :+1:t3:

Dictionary says:

very good, beautiful, or deserving to be admired

Bingo.

F***ing hell, people do get upset about some proper weird shit.

Those differences are what make this forum magnificent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Whoā€™s upset? Just trying to helpā€¦

Well thanks for proving my point :+1:

Anyway, onto the actual game. I know weā€™ve got injuries, but I actually have a lot of faith in the players we can bring in for this game. Bennett, Earing, Knowles and Abraham can all come in and perform to a pretty good level, as we saw against Swindon.

1 Like

ā€œMagnificentā€ is the new ā€œdroppedā€ donā€™t you know. Be kind of great, (not quite magnificent maybe) if we could have a match thread that didnā€™t involve a certain poster arguing about pointless semantics every other post. As for performances, a successful season at this level will involve mainly days like the last two Saturdays, interspersed with the occasional Hartlepool and the occasional stinker. The key being general accumulation of circa two points per game, which 3 points this week will continue to deliver.

2 Likes

The 3 hour drive to not be able to see the game from the stand has put me off travelling tonight, that and I canā€™t get away from work earlier. Shame as I usually like to go to ones back closer to home.

2-1 win, Clarke and Williams with the goals. Gordon to miss a penalty, the ball ending up somewhere on Walney Island

El magnifico!

Might change my name to be fair, thatā€™s even better.

With the higher score games Barrow have had seems they are vulnerable at the back, hopefully we will go for it and get the attackers performing like we know they can as the conditions are better then last Saturday.

Iā€™m going 2-1 as you know gordons inevitably going to pop up with one as the old ex player curse goes.

Timmy for Williams
Knowles for Hutchinson
Bennet for Allen , switch white to the left.

Hopefully those fresh legs may offer something.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather play Knowles on the left, he was great there against Swindon.

2 Likes

Iā€™d go
Evans
Bennet daniels Clarke monthe Knowles
Conley earing
Maher
Johnson Williams ( Abraham at 60)

1 Like

This but start with Timmy

I cant see white playing after injury against Swindon then taking a knock Saturday and seemed to struggle afterwards it would be a big risk of injury. I suspect the left will have to be Knowles

1 Like

Why donā€™t you just admit that you used the wrong word @el_nombre? Instead going on and on trying to convince the world that you are right, always right, should never ever be questioned about being right, and more often than not quoting your own previous posts to ā€œproveā€ your point.

1 Like

Ooops tin hat alert, tin hat alert

1 Like

Yep, these arenā€™t second string by any means. I think all of them will get plenty of games this season, regardless of injuries.

Agree with @Bags10. Knowles looked good on the left. Got some pace.

1 Like