L 2-1 vs Swindon Town (H) - FA Cup Round 2 - Sat 4th Dec, 3pm

Trevor Kettle reffing? Enough to make you boil.

Ah didn’t know that. Cheers.
I have the video season pass. Not sure if it covers audio but I’ll check it out.

I have the same season pass, worked last time.

1 Like

He has already posted the result on another thread :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

Clubs are not allowed to do ticket offer’s on fa cup games , I think there’s a minimum price of £10 for a ticket, I thought we should have sold them £10 adult concession £5 for this game but seeing how many Swindon are bringing we would have lost out financially if we had so the club have got that right to be fair. Matt Taylor today has put out a sort of rallying call to buy tickets they know people are not interested in this every other tweet this entire week is buy your tickets for Saturday. Let’s be honest though we do always get a low turnout on 1st & 2nd Rd fa cup games but this reason it’s low this year is the results we’ve had 6 wins in 19 league games people are not going to pay on top of what they’ve paid already for a season ticket to come and watch that when it’s freezing cold .

1 Like

“we’ve had 6 wins in 19 league games people are not going to pay on top of what they’ve paid already for a season ticket to come and watch that when it’s freezing cold .” Spot on! I’m in Herefordshire for a few days R&R, no interest in paying for more fourth rate football. Miller a good example of where we are and where he is. I doubt we will get out of this league in my lifetime at the rate we are ‘progressing’.

Match Preview now complete, apologies for the delay this time round.

Don,t give up on us Baby , we,re still worth one more try !

First game I’m not attending this season as I don’t want to have to persuade my manager to let me go like I usually do ( I work weekends)

This cup has just lost all its magic as a walsall fan when other teams no longer take it serious And we never do well anyway and I’m too young to remember when we actually did well in this cup. Also our form sucks to fork out a full price season ticket.
Hopefully a good win and 3rd round tie will ignite mien and other Walsall fans FA cup fever

Glory hunter :joy:

Yup that’s why I support Walsall! Just wanna bathe in our glory :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, but if we win and draw Salford in the next round,it’ll be on TV.

3 Likes

I’ll try my best to keep you updated mate hows you and I’m guessing there’s a Mrs Belph feeling today?

Cheers bud. Feeling better today :+1:

3 Likes

Fantastic news be nice to get into the third round hat too cheer us all up a bit,also we’d have something to look forward to with the draw Liverpool away so Wardy can keep Salah in his pocket all game :wink:

1 Like

5 Likes

That’ll be lovely…I can’t believe what they did to that poor child and I don’t think it’s out of turn to say I hope the pair of them get beat to within an inch of their lives in nick and then allowed to recuperate to then be beaten again to within an inch of their lives and then rinse and repeat every week for the whole 29 years of her sentence.There are loving couples out there who would give anything to bring a child into the world and for whatever reason can’t that would have loved that little boy so much then there’s people like these 2 animals and that’s all they are animals.

8 Likes

Stop spouting off!

Why waste 80k per person per year keeping them in jail. Should be hung.

4 Likes

There are limitations as to what the club can do within the FA Cup games as a competition such as minimum ticket prices and the number of complimentary tickets that can be offered.

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/thefacom-new/files/competitions/2018-19/emirates-fa-cup-rules-2018-19.ashx