L 3-0 vs Swindon Town (H) - League Two - Sat 7th May, 3pm

Think the extra crowd usually makes Walsall turn up so I fancy a decent game here to be fair. I’d imagine them to have too much quality so I’ll go for a 3-1 defeat.

I’d love to do them out of the playoffs, a club I really dislike.

Vale already a goal down

2 Likes

Vale have been crap same as last week I can’t believe they are in the playoffs here’s hoping Newport see this through then they have to travel to Exeter who will want the title.

Now 2-1 to Newport (72 mins). No sign of a pitch invasion from Vale fans. Probably given up all hope.

1 Like

I think a draw will guarantee Vale a play off place because Salford only drew and Sutton are 7 goals worse off on goals scored.
It’s a very bad state of affairs when I’m hoping a scummy team like Sutton get into the play offs, but if it stops Vale so be it.

1 Like

Mansfield and Vale both bottling promotion on the same day :rofl:

3 Likes

He drinks in the Pool Hayes if you want to meet him.

Salford playing at home on a bank holiday. No other league games on anywhere else in the country at that time. If they win this and their next game there’s a chance they’ll be in the play offs.
And 2500 home fans turn up - absolutely pathetic support, for a shambles of a club!
Ps Gary Neville is a tosser.

1 Like

Bollocks to that :joy::joy: if it benefits us to look at other players, we should do that.

2 Likes

Get in Newport :joy: falling apart at the wrong time shame.

1 Like

That’s the evenings entertainment sorted. Couple of cans and read Vale fans meltdown on OneValeFan :joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Trouble is, if we beat Swindle on Sat, Burslem Bottlers FC will get a p/o place.
Best scenario is we draw with Swindle, Sutton win, and The Burslem Bottlers lose.
That’ll guarantee us another 6 points next season

That’s my double for the weekend sorted

1 Like

Is Sutton and Tranmere win and Vale lose and we beat Swindon then both Vale and Swindon would miss out. That would be hilarious :joy:

Tranmere can get to 75 points, same as Vale are on now, but they are six goals worse off so would need a major swing to get above them.

From onevalefan forum,
“Predictable Port Vale bottlejob. The last three games has to rank amongst the largest collapse in the club’s history. Stoke, Crewe, and Walsall fans are laughing at us, and rightly so”.
Too right we are…
Laughing at the posh salford boys as well,
UTS.

3 Likes

So is his sister!!!

Swindon are on 74 so if we beat them Tranmere would finish above if they beat Orient.

Yep, Tranmere can get into the play offs but I was making the point that they can’t do it at the expense of Port Vale. As you say they can only do it if we beat Swindle, and Sutton don’t win.

Think we will do swindon on Saturday in front of 8k plus . As sad as our season has been looking forward to spoiling some more promotion dreams :joy:

3 Likes