L 3-1 vs Stevenage (A) - League Two - Sat 11th March, 3pm

He lives in MK

1 Like

As Rob says, I live in Milton Keynes.

At 8:30am it looked like this and the snow continued till almost 10am:

By 12:30pm it was like this:

And now the sun is fully out.

Barring some really freak overnight conditions I can’t see it being called off.

With the matches we’ve had postponed it’s usually been several nights of freezing conditions with it staying cold during the days meaning it never had a chance to thaw.

5 Likes

Looks simikar to Letchworth Garden City, only now without the blue sky. Local weather says -6 tonight, but if temperature goes up quickly enough game should be on.

1 Like

Do lectures on garden cities. Don’t start me I could go on for hours, and frequently do to my students :grin:

1 Like

Hopefully, you are Welwyn with your students.

9 Likes

It’s a Shamen mate, I just refer them to Ebenezer Howard’s good

1 Like

Stevenage have recruited an emergency loan keeper starting against us tomorrow!

Can we sign an emergency striker? :joy: :wink:

4 Likes

Osei Yaw?

1 Like

I said emergency not lethargy :joy:

2 Likes

Arthur Scargill?

1 Like

What’s Jamie Cureton up to

We never signed Leon clarke
There is still time

1 Like

Przybek might start ahead of him

I see Andrew Dallas has joined Chesterfield on loan til the end of the season. He has Solihull he wants to play in the EFL.

Przybek hasn"t appeared for Stevenage since coming on as a sub at half time in their match against Newport on 14th Feb.

If Prezybek is in goal he will end up having a blinder and it will more than likely end up another draw!!

Not going tomorrow. Just can’t justify spending the money away days cost with the season fizzled out I just don’t have the enthusiasm.

0-0. Stevenage to win 0.3 xg to 0.1 xg.

2 Likes

Dallas is a player we should have gone after at the beginning of the season, he would be a very effective signing.
We’ve shown some improvement with our performances of late, we will need that and more if we’re to win tomorrow, which we are more than capable of doing depending on how well we execute.
We desperately need all three points if there’s even a slender of reaching the play offs, unfortunately, we also need some “help” from other teams in the mix to lose a bit of form.
I’m still optimistic, but the Barrow loss put a huge dent in our endeavor for a top seven finish.
UTS

2 Likes

The Lamex Stadium is always a difficult place to park

9 Likes