L 4-0 vs Aston Villa (H) - Wed 21st July, 7:30pm

Is that something you put in a drawer in the Kitchen

2 Likes

For fork sake, that was very cutting.

1 Like

Iā€™ve emailed them today. No response as yet.

Iā€™ve emailed the Supporterā€™s Liaison Officer, Graham Whittaker, and he is going to raise the issue with the club (hopefully).

1 Like

I asked him to sort out an issue that one of our disabled supporters asked about (putting subtitles on videos). Told to leave it with him. Itā€™s nearly 6 months now

Oh dear. Are we expecting a fans forum with LP at any time?

Looks like we have tendered the deep clean out like the tory government.

1 Like

Subtitles would be nice, but probably thatā€™s asking for too much.

Surely this was contracted out and youā€™d pay half if not nothing till the work Agreed and was passed off and checked , unless we was paying old Bryan up the road who is retired and told to give any seat a squirt with his state of the art K2 pressure washer (donā€™t forget your extra long extension lead

2 Likes

Why is the basic stuff so hard surely itā€™s not difficult to jet wash a load of plastic seats and press a subtitle button on a remote?

I regularly jet wash my drive and patio, and trust me, the amount of crap it leaves on my walls and fences is unreal, so i would guess that in washing the walkways and floors down down they have left the deposits on the seats.

4 Likes

Exactly what I thought, it would create a right mess.

1 Like

Got a response this morning saying it was cost prohibitive to add subtitles to videos. I am shocked.

2 Likes

Can be added for free on YouTube videos.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s mental.

I imagine itā€™s just incompetence - and also mildly discriminatory.

Rubbish from the club that. They have done a lot right, but thatā€™s a joke.

(You can also add then easily in Premiere Pro for about 6 minutes work)

2 Likes

Pass it on to the DSA Rob. There has to be a case of discrimination there I would imagine. At least worth looking in to.

I am happy to do so if you donā€™t wish to.

3 Likes

Itā€™s honestly unbelievable. Who responded Rob?

Well it came from the SLO, but heā€™s now emailed me further with a response from someone (who heā€™s not left the name in for) saying:

There is an option on our youtube channel to add subtitles (Click the round cog icon at the bottom of the video.

We did look into this and the software we use didnā€™t seem to allow subtitles, however we will revisit this again and see if we can find another solution

When I emailed in February to them, SLO said heā€™d forwarded it on to them

1 Like

Fair enough mate, I hadnā€™t seen in it in any of the meeting minutes (although I could have missed it to be fair) and the DSA are usually on the ball with things.

It does seem a very odd and lazy response from them.

1 Like