Leyton Orient (A) - Mon 5th April, 3pm

Andy Williams, currently at Cheltenham and played for a few other local clubs in his career. 8 goals for them this season but at 34 they might decide to release him if they go up so he should be another potential target.

DOF would probably target the singer instead…and errr he’s been dead since 2012!

I think this is where I am if he’s not gone in the morning - which I would be shocked at

I think I’m more annoyed by the disingenuous comments made by Leigh in the video address, and in the WO last week.

2 Likes

Next season we have to build the spine around Perry / Holden .

experienced gk
Rb cb cb Melbourne/lb
Perry box to box midfield
Winger Holden winger
Striker

Needs a whole new team . Wright won’t stay and I think McDonald’s gonna leave. Heck of a build

3 Likes

We need quality over quantity next season as we have a few decent young lads coming through who deserve a go . I think we need maybe 6 or7 with the lads that will obviously be leaving they all need to be experienced and given a wage that shows this . 2 strikers essential as well as more attacking players.

1 Like

FTFY :grin: :wink:

0 - 0 v the O’s
A clean sheet for Rose

WFC YouTube

Lowlights

To be fair we’ve given away a number of good strikers over the years :joy:

1 Like

“the two-nils” :rofl:

3 Likes

Nil Nil! To the Saddlers!! Nil Nil! To The Saddlers!!

1 Like

“We’re not scoring plenty of goals”!
Errm, Brian, we ain’t scoring ANY goals, sunshine!:man_facepalming::laughing:

Southend now winning 0-1 away at Morecambe!

Do we still think we’re safe if Southend win this?
I certainly don’t!
If you don’t score any goals you’ve got no chance.

Yep 1-0 up and only 5 points behind people,now it’s squeeky bum time.

May as well keep this going until the end of Morecambe vs Southend, then I’ll
Do a new one for our next game

1 Like

If Southend do win and we lose our next 2 games against top 6 sides the picture will look very very different.
Thanks Leigh.

1 Like

Spoilt for choice tonight mate Man City vs Borussia Dortmund or Real Madrid vs Liverpool think I’m gonna watch the City game see what our next striker that we sign Erling Haaland is all about.

Arse is nice and dry again :grin:

1 Like

Southend 1-1